Reviews for Death Comes to Us All
Kirikou chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
Odd, yet somehow extremely creepy...all the makin's of a good story! Very nice, and very well thought out! Keep up the good work!
Captain Blackbird chapter 1 . 11/18/2003
I love it I love your Willard stories _ Cheers!
Splash AJ and myself chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
Congratulations! You have won An Aj award(A goofy little award I like to give out)For Outstanding Willard Fiction! Aj is my rat(well, one of them). Here, have a feeble attempt at art:

_

[_]

It's supposed to be a trophy(use your imagination)...If I can come up with a better picture, I'll give you a shout out.
Butcher Jones chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
Cool imagry, especially the description of the stairs. Love the title too. Hats off.
Coney Cat chapter 1 . 4/19/2003
This is one of the best fics I have read. This was an emmotional scene and you wrote it down perfect.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
What can I say? This was unbelievably good. I am throughly impressed. This was a very emotional scene in the movie and you captured it brilliantly. You've got some real talent. Anyway keep up the good work and write some more soon.
ErikDevotee chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
Incredible story. You have a knack for writing scenes like these. You can display emotions in ways that very few can and you should be proud.
DarkCollins chapter 1 . 4/15/2003
Great story! This was such a powerful scene with Willard confronting his dad's memory. You've captured and elaborated on it perfectly.
RocketSolarCat chapter 1 . 4/15/2003
Thank you so much for writing this, I swear I was about to cry about this time in the movie too! I thought the movie should have atleast went into more detail about that-it seems a LITTLE important-haha. But I loved how you wrote it as well. -