Reviews for Life's Work
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Oh pretty good
Sffgcddrtfcvbhh chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Very good. Love it. Wish there was more like it. Indy fics, not Mutt.
Citiesofcolor chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Hi. A definite Good vignette. I liked it.
Morgaine chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Good insight into Henry Sr.'s character.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Nice one-shot.
Star Jones chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
Hey I like this story a lot. Never before have I considered it from Herny's point of veiw. You've done a fine job. Keep writing.
Love ya ;)
Corbin Slate chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
This was awesome! Interesting to see the relationships between the characters. Anyway I liked this very much. :)

Corbin
not yet registered chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
That was a pretty good fic but what did indy being dick have to do wit anything. And why was henry writing down the clues for finding the grail. But anyway... great fic. I hope u make a sequel to it *duh*
jd burns chapter 1 . 6/1/2003
I like this, especially the way you described Henry Jones Senior's guilt and Indy's contempt at the end of the chapter.

Interesting explaination for the three clues.
Veemon chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
I love this story you did an exsquiset job. I hope you write more stories, your pretty talented.
Indus Belethil chapter 1 . 5/5/2003
I'd honestly say that this is just about the best fiction (Indiana Jones and non) that I've read. (So congratulations!)

I admire your talent — the ability to write anything that delicately and still have it have a definite purpose... it's amazing (for lack of a better word)! The fact that you must have spent quite a lot of time on this (what with delving into Henry's personality and doing the bible-referencing and intriguing explanations) really shows. And you only have one spelling mistake (that I found, anyway), and, let me tell you, that's really REFRESHING. (I'm so tired of writers just having total disregard for the beauty of the English language. It should be treated with respect and dignity... So, it really thrills me that you care!)

I hope you enjoyed my review, for I certainly enjoyed your story! (More than words can ever hope to describe.)

-Indus Belethil-
Fayra chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
Ok. Now Im sad.

Anyway good story. Really, you are a great narrator- It felt like if I was there (and that is why Im sad!). The most touching moment is, of course, Indys desapointment. Poor boy.

What do you think about writing a sequel? About what hapened after the movie...please?
Eris chapter 1 . 4/21/2003
YES! YOU WROTE ANOTHER ONE!

Please excuse my caps.

I am so so so so glad that you did another vignette! You write Jones Sr. better than anyone I've ever seen, and have such wonderful bits of insight. I eagerly await your next one. :D Now I must go read the more optimistic 'Illumination' to cheer myself up.
seph78 chapter 1 . 4/15/2003
very well written and neat ideas.