Reviews for The Wall that Fell
acai bowl chapter 21 . 2/28
When will the next chapter be published? You made me so depressed and then I was happy and then the chapter was over. Ahhhhh
ShalWright chapter 21 . 1/17
Well, now I guess I join the throngs of those waiting, though at least I began reading this when almost the entire story was complete : ) I have mixed feelings about the ending, but some parts definitely took me by surprise!
ShalWright chapter 20 . 1/16
This is seriously breaking my heart! Though I really enjoyed Thranduil's speech about living taking courage, being the difficult part, not dying...so beautiful!
ShalWright chapter 19 . 1/16
Dang...
ShalWright chapter 18 . 1/16
WHAT?!
ShalWright chapter 14 . 1/16
This chapter was SO good...the suspense of their meeting was great. I liked how he disappeared after the first time they saw one another. And I liked how they both got to save each other : )
ShalWright chapter 13 . 1/12
Whoohoo!
ShalWright chapter 12 . 1/12
'She is with me'! AHHHH love it : D
And then, wow, a surprise - kind of realistic how she might have dealt with the battle.
Oh, no - the Gulls!
Reading on...
ShalWright chapter 7 . 1/11
Hey-oh! THANK YOU ARAGORN, lol.
Also, I would have worn Gimli down and he would have had to translate the words for me...my curiosity is the WORST, lol : )
ShalWright chapter 6 . 1/11
Something about the line 'He felt deceived, and that made him feel foolish' rang so strongly and true! Well put!
ShalWright chapter 4 . 1/11
I will be your warmth tonight...aw!
ShalWright chapter 3 . 1/11
Okay, I'm not usually into stories where an OC and main character start having feelings for one another so quickly, but I can't stop reading this one yet : )
Silverwolf22002 chapter 21 . 1/8
I love this! I'm certain the last chapter will be amazing add well!
LoneWolfQueen chapter 21 . 11/2/2016
You said the last chapter is in progress a year ago. I hope you post it.
Guest chapter 21 . 7/4/2016
Wow, I've waited for years hoping this story would be updated and occasionally googling when it popped into my head! I hope you post the final chapter!