Reviews for The Wall that Fell
Kmartz95 chapter 21 . 7/25
I read all this in a day, and I can say that I have enjoyed it. I hope that within the next year or so that you will update it
delypanda chapter 21 . 4/15
I wasn't expecting that she would come back in this way but I'm glad about it nevertheless yay haha Good writing! Can't wait for the last chapter! :))
But I'm a little confused.. Laimea is half-elven so shouldn't she have the choice between mankind or elfkind? Has she chosen to be human, that's why she would grow old and die and not sail to Valinor if she hadn't died of wounds in the battle?
acai bowl chapter 21 . 2/28
When will the next chapter be published? You made me so depressed and then I was happy and then the chapter was over. Ahhhhh
ShalWright chapter 21 . 1/17
Well, now I guess I join the throngs of those waiting, though at least I began reading this when almost the entire story was complete : ) I have mixed feelings about the ending, but some parts definitely took me by surprise!
ShalWright chapter 20 . 1/16
This is seriously breaking my heart! Though I really enjoyed Thranduil's speech about living taking courage, being the difficult part, not dying...so beautiful!
ShalWright chapter 19 . 1/16
Dang...
ShalWright chapter 18 . 1/16
WHAT?!
ShalWright chapter 14 . 1/16
This chapter was SO good...the suspense of their meeting was great. I liked how he disappeared after the first time they saw one another. And I liked how they both got to save each other : )
ShalWright chapter 13 . 1/12
Whoohoo!
ShalWright chapter 12 . 1/12
'She is with me'! AHHHH love it : D
And then, wow, a surprise - kind of realistic how she might have dealt with the battle.
Oh, no - the Gulls!
Reading on...
ShalWright chapter 7 . 1/11
Hey-oh! THANK YOU ARAGORN, lol.
Also, I would have worn Gimli down and he would have had to translate the words for me...my curiosity is the WORST, lol : )
ShalWright chapter 6 . 1/11
Something about the line 'He felt deceived, and that made him feel foolish' rang so strongly and true! Well put!
ShalWright chapter 4 . 1/11
I will be your warmth tonight...aw!
ShalWright chapter 3 . 1/11
Okay, I'm not usually into stories where an OC and main character start having feelings for one another so quickly, but I can't stop reading this one yet : )
Silverwolf22002 chapter 21 . 1/8
I love this! I'm certain the last chapter will be amazing add well!