Reviews for The Wall that Fell
Sehlib chapter 21 . 1/23
I can't tell you how much I love this story, from beginning to end. Words failed to do this fic justice, truly well done.
Kmartz95 chapter 21 . 7/25/2017
I read all this in a day, and I can say that I have enjoyed it. I hope that within the next year or so that you will update it
delypanda chapter 21 . 4/15/2017
I wasn't expecting that she would come back in this way but I'm glad about it nevertheless yay haha Good writing! Can't wait for the last chapter! :))
But I'm a little confused.. Laimea is half-elven so shouldn't she have the choice between mankind or elfkind? Has she chosen to be human, that's why she would grow old and die and not sail to Valinor if she hadn't died of wounds in the battle?
acai bowl chapter 21 . 2/28/2017
When will the next chapter be published? You made me so depressed and then I was happy and then the chapter was over. Ahhhhh
ShalWright chapter 21 . 1/17/2017
Well, now I guess I join the throngs of those waiting, though at least I began reading this when almost the entire story was complete : ) I have mixed feelings about the ending, but some parts definitely took me by surprise!
ShalWright chapter 20 . 1/16/2017
This is seriously breaking my heart! Though I really enjoyed Thranduil's speech about living taking courage, being the difficult part, not beautiful!
ShalWright chapter 19 . 1/16/2017
ShalWright chapter 18 . 1/16/2017
ShalWright chapter 14 . 1/16/2017
This chapter was SO good...the suspense of their meeting was great. I liked how he disappeared after the first time they saw one another. And I liked how they both got to save each other : )
ShalWright chapter 13 . 1/12/2017
ShalWright chapter 12 . 1/12/2017
'She is with me'! AHHHH love it : D
And then, wow, a surprise - kind of realistic how she might have dealt with the battle.
Oh, no - the Gulls!
Reading on...
ShalWright chapter 7 . 1/11/2017
Also, I would have worn Gimli down and he would have had to translate the words for curiosity is the WORST, lol : )
ShalWright chapter 6 . 1/11/2017
Something about the line 'He felt deceived, and that made him feel foolish' rang so strongly and true! Well put!
ShalWright chapter 4 . 1/11/2017
I will be your warmth!
ShalWright chapter 3 . 1/11/2017
Okay, I'm not usually into stories where an OC and main character start having feelings for one another so quickly, but I can't stop reading this one yet : )