Reviews for Magic in Westeros
Interesting read. It’s hard to imagine some wizard or witch could transported the whole Hogwarts to another world. It has to been a God or some higher being to do such a thing. Maybe it’s Death just wanted to get Hariel involve in GOT since Hariel is MOD. Where are the House elves?
Minna Vipera chapter 1 . 9/21
I’m interested in the story, but it’s really hard to read it the way it’s written, which is a shame. Three words: Paragraphs, grammar and spelling
AvalonRivers chapter 4 . 9/20
Please make it HarielXJon in later chapters!
Nice
DullReign82 chapter 4 . 9/19
I definitely look forward to your next update.
DullReign82 chapter 3 . 9/19
Please go back to quotations because the arrowv are jarring. p.s, I am enjoying the story, just so you know.
DullReign82 chapter 2 . 9/19
I wouldn't be surprised if Jory wet himself just a little. LOL
DullReign82 chapter 1 . 9/19
if English is truly not your first language you definitely get a pass with me, but I will usually tell you if they're are errors. For instance you spelled Wolf's blood with a D instead of an F.
Rawrking chapter 4 . 9/19
Silly duel much word padding could've finished the farce with stunner or incarcerous
Mfoto chapter 4 . 9/19
Great story
thunder18 chapter 4 . 9/19
Great chapter Update soon
Padfootette chapter 3 . 9/19
Loved it please update soon
Elfin69 chapter 3 . 9/16
Will they find happiness while they are there or have to fight and make their castle hidden by the fidelius so no one will know they are there still?
Elfin69 chapter 2 . 9/16
Will they teach Bran magic and what will happen when Robert gets there and tries to start a war with magical people?
Elfin69 chapter 1 . 9/16
So how did they get there and who all is in the castle?