Reviews for Mobile Suit Titan SEED
BrokenLifeCycle chapter 1 . 9/17
Logically, you could just say that whatever was left intact of the Vanguard chassis was salvaged and integrated onto the Mobile Suit. This may include but not limited to: AI core, nuclear batteries (logically it should still work even in an N-jammer field), main computer, shoulder missile pod ‘arms’, vortex shield, regenerative body shield and whatever weapon cores.

Although... I wonder how the Vanguard carries all of those weapons in one go... at least have Burst Core because that’s the only core (according to the game) that’s Vanguard exclusive. If anything, I’d recommend using cores that are compatible to BT’s current chassis. That might include Sword Core, Burst Core, Flight Core, and Salvo Core (latter two are so similar, apart from flight that, you might as well call it Barrage Core).

Nevertheless, I like the concept, and I look forward to seeing what you come up with.
Zero chapter 1 . 9/11
If you want to give jack a better machine how about MSN-06S Sinanju later because well then that machines he has good sooner or later he's going to need something better or how about mSN-04 Sazabi
RoyalTwinFangs chapter 1 . 9/12
Okay chapter. So only mook MS?
Gamerman22 chapter 1 . 9/11
Add Vortex Shield and made CGUE a nuclear power from Titanfall base Nuclear battery.