Reviews for Alex rider- Brookland and kidnapping
Vanilla123catnezzer chapter 7 . 12/21/2019
great job
Fangirl Forever 2019 chapter 7 . 4/29/2019
Please post the next chapter! I want to read more!
627-OrganizedChaos chapter 7 . 4/19/2019
AAAAAAHHHHH!
Please, please, PLEASE continue!
magine the shock, finding out this suspected druggie is an M16 spy, looking at all those scars, and finding out he's an amazing fighter. I wonder how Alex is going to get out of this one,
What happened to Sabina's parents?
*gasp* Murdered?!
Walf chapter 7 . 2/9/2019
OH MY GOD THIS IS SO GOOD EEEEEEEEEE I LOVE IT
Thunderjax3 chapter 7 . 2/4/2019
Hey guys! I'm currently writing the next part of the story- sorry for forgetting to update more often- and a thought struck me. I would love to see Alex's whole class kidnaped by SCORPIA, and not just the six of them. That way it would be a whole revealed thing. I just feel like there isn't much going on between the kidnapped Brookland students and what's going on. I want to do it but could possibly have to make some minor changes to the storyboard, though it would be so much fun to write! What do you think? I'm leaning towards the whole class but not sure... LET ME KNOW! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2018
Hey, I said something to you about an Addams Family/Batman story from 2016, please ignore it as I forgot that I went so someone’s profile in the reviews of THAT story and came here first. If you have no idea what I’m talking about then just ignore this to.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2018
When will that Addams Family/Batman story from 2016 be updated?
onedemoniclilly chapter 4 . 12/29/2018
Yay! Welcome back! I'm originally a Wattpader and I'm curious about you book now. I'm loving this book so far even if, to be really honest, some of the plot is slightly flimsy but the small details in the actions and interactions between your characters really makes this book stand out. Also the fact that this book still has updatesa prime example shown todayfurthermore, there are very little grammatical errors and there actually are more than three actual chapters.

[Also Chinese is the general term that mainly encompasses the languages Cantonese and Mandarin which are mainly spoken by Chinese and their speakers.]

{This is a Review for the whole book mainly focussing on Chapter 7as to the reference for updatesand Chapter 4in reference to the languages}
Guest chapter 6 . 11/12/2018
omg amazing'
Thunderjax3 chapter 2 . 10/5/2018
Thanks for reviewing! I really appreciate it. I will continue writing because I have so many good ideas for this. If you want something specific to happen, please review! I want you guys to enjoy it! Shout out to those who have reviewed, you are amazing! Thanks.
Sylvia chapter 5 . 9/30/2018
Great chapter.
You know really well how to keep up interested.
I am so curious to hear what happensn next.

Please continue!
Sylvia chapter 4 . 9/18/2018
Very Nice chapter!
So sad i finished already.
Thunderjax3 chapter 1 . 9/17/2018
hey guys, I am posting more soon, and need more reviews! please don't be negative, but I'm looking for you're ideas, so I can make it more enjoyable for those reading this story. Thanks for reviewing! :]
keep reading!
LightningStorm2003 chapter 3 . 9/14/2018
Please, please, please update soon! This is a really good story and I'm enjoying it immensely. -A devoted reader