Reviews for Hourai In The Breach
Benzai chapter 1 . 9/19
Not that the short chapters you're doing is bad*

Remember kids, always proof read before you post.
Benzai chapter 2 . 9/19
Okay I gotta say this story has some potential, was hoping for an at least half-decent Touhou x SCP fic for awhile, think I'll finally get it with this one. I do hope you have Mokou and 049 interact more (maybe even pair up for awhile), as 049 is one of the few SCP's in the facility that would know Japanese, the others really only being 079 and maybe 035. Pretty darn sure it would be well within 049's character to be willing to do so.

Also one personal nit-pick I have is that the chapters are just too short, I'd prefer larger chapters, even if it increases the time between new that the short chapters you're doing is bad, I just find larger chapters more enjoyable to read than fun-sized ones.
The Indominator chapter 2 . 9/19
And the second chapter is here, time to dig in I guess.

Quality wise it's consistent, the narrative is sufficiently intriguing, the grammar is rather... eh, I've seen worse, but if I were to determine a money maker for this fic, it would be the interaction of Mokou and the SCPs, and boi does it have some potential.

Right off the bat, we got an oblivious stranger with almost literally no grasp whatsoever on the situation she is put in and only the factor of immortality to back her up. The development we could get from this is immense if you play your cards right, and judging from what I could see you already got something planned. I am looking forward to it.

You hear that world?! I'm now boarding this boat, all I ask now is for you to lead the way, captain.
Essay King of VC chapter 2 . 9/19
Now this is interesting, and rather well-written. Unique concept, and the possibilities do hook the reader’s prolonged attention. I will follow your progress with scrutiny.
Invader Viceroy chapter 2 . 9/17
Now this is interesting, I do hope you show an interaction with 682
Brylington chapter 2 . 9/17
It's always funny when they face a killer peanut.
The Dark Hour chapter 2 . 9/17
Now you made me curious, besides the supercomputer and SCP HQ staff (reasearchers), I can't think of any intellegent SCP (harmful or not) who can speak Japanese...

Actually, now that I think about it, there are only 2 of them, the supercomputer and the Plague doctor. In the game at least.
BartGirl chapter 1 . 9/15
Not bad.
Killroy122496 chapter 1 . 9/13
I find this very interesting and you have caught my attention the biggest question to me is how did Mokou get into the SCP was she gap by Yukari or mysteriously put there by some other entity and how did she get caught I thought that Mokou would had at least put up a fight so many questions so little answers anyway good luck and godspeed
The Dark Hour chapter 1 . 9/11
Loving this so far! Just wished there was a bit more to the questioning before the breach... Also, I'd like to ask how would some of the more... uniquely dangerous SCPs affect Mokou? (other than death of course)

For example, off he top of my head: The shrieking teddy bear that makes you grow ears all over your body and you eventually die (forgot what SCP that was). Will Mokou revive as normal before the Earification, or will the ears still be there? The latter is morbid tbh...
The Indominator chapter 1 . 9/11
To quote the great man that is Gordon Ramsey on my finding of this story.

"I have located the lamb sauce."

Just replace the lamb sauce with "an actually decent SCP crossover or at least one with the grammar capacity exceeding that of a preschooler for once in a lifetime" and y'all get the idea.

Congrats, I am now stalking yo- I mean following this story!
Yup! I totally meant that supporting and keeping watch on the story, and not breaking into your room at night to hide in the closet... totally.

Don't bother locking the window.