Reviews for Deku The Hunter: Support Hero
Bakugou being dead automatically made this story a good one.
McLovin3000 chapter 42 . 7/5
Realmente este fanfic es uno de los pocos que me han llegado a gustar que se relacionen con MHA (por que a mi la verdad no me gusta la serie original), fue una lectura bastante agradable y divertida de leer. Aunque sentí un poco rápido el final, es bueno saber que este fanfic tuvo un final (no como otros autores que no se molestan en terminarlos).

Mucha suerte y salud en tu vida, autor. Y también suerte en tus siguientes proyectos.
jaydence5 chapter 11 . 5/30
I feel robbed
Fan De Fin chapter 2 . 4/11
Asombroso
MEEEEEEP chapter 4 . 2/12
What pisses me off the most in this chapter is how Izuku pinned Todoroki twice and offered him the opportunity for him to “yield”. On the other hand, Todoroki doesn’t even hesitate to blast Izuku with both of his arms to end the match. If Izuku had that same attitude, he wouldn’t have tried to get Todoroki to “yield” the secone time and just ended the match via ring out. You’d think someone who is intimately aware risks of Heroism (Bakugo’s death) AND is actively looking for a way to avenge said death would have the outlook of ending the fight as soon as possible; more so because his opponent has already shown he isn’t willing to yield but perfectly happy to put him in the hospital.

Todoroki winning the festival doesn’t give the same feeling of happiness to what is shown in the manga/anime because he hardly got any screen time.
bender13 chapter 41 . 1/30
me sentin como cuando batman le disparo en la cabesa al flash reverso en flash point

grande gran torino.
NateAnonymous chapter 42 . 1/20
Thanks for the wonderful gift you gave the world writing this story. Was an absolute blast to read. Hope you're doing well :)!
Ryuu Kageshini chapter 38 . 12/10/2021
Megaman! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Colossus Bridger chapter 42 . 11/22/2021
Beautiful! Absolutely beautiful! You’ve done an amazing job! Love it! Best MHA fanfic I’ve read in years!
chimmichangaa chapter 42 . 9/21/2021
it was an awesome journey. I can't believe I skipped this fic when I was into MHA fanfics last time. wonderful work
ER-47 chapter 42 . 9/16/2021
Great story
WwEpsilonwW chapter 42 . 9/10/2021
This was a good long story. You did the baby making proud!
WwEpsilonwW chapter 2 . 9/6/2021
Poor Yukio
Gryin chapter 5 . 8/17/2021
He is a bit crazy.
Gryin chapter 4 . 8/17/2021
I swear, if he gives one for all to him now, that would be awesome.