Reviews for Deku The Hunter: Support Hero
Rakiah Baker chapter 42 . 3/10
Here's my five stars ️️️️️ \(w)/
A Reverse Weeb chapter 1 . 10/22/2023
A neuron in my brain activated the second I saw the words "The Hunter". Bloodborne's "The First Hunter" suddenly started playing, hahaha
Guest chapter 2 . 6/4/2023
Not doing any favors for yourself if it isn’t the Predator
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2023
Is he like the Predator?
Itack23 chapter 12 . 4/29/2023
Not a big fan of love triangles, really, but at least I respect the fact that you made Izuku be truthful about it directly. If there were lies and things like that about this... meh, not my cup of tea
Itack23 chapter 4 . 4/28/2023
Recovery Girl playing matchmakers in this fic x)
Theif Lupin chapter 1 . 3/23/2023
Ah yes Izuku Midoriya and his Mother Ink Midoriya the best family
Half American Scholar chapter 42 . 1/15/2023
Great piece of work here. Couple rough edges at the beginning but ya smoothed em out with time. Actual character development and genuine interaction between them made this compelling to read. Thanks for the story.
deltaplays chapter 17 . 12/24/2022
"I just had a lovely chat with your mother" coming from shoto, nahhhh if I were izuku I would have thrown down right there, those are fighting words
Leicontis chapter 6 . 11/30/2022
FINALLY! I've read more MHA fics than I can count, and this is the first and only one where somebody calls Stain out for the innocent people that suffer because he killed/maimed the Hero that would have saved them or stopped the Villain. I agree with your take on how Stain would respond, though I'm kinda sad that it didn't end up part of the accidental manifesto recording (at least not on this occasion).
lonealchemst chapter 1 . 9/3/2022
couldn't help but think of a film called The Mask when present mic said "That's spicy"
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2022
Bakugou being dead automatically made this story a good one.
McLovin3000 chapter 42 . 7/5/2022
Realmente este fanfic es uno de los pocos que me han llegado a gustar que se relacionen con MHA (por que a mi la verdad no me gusta la serie original), fue una lectura bastante agradable y divertida de leer. Aunque sentí un poco rápido el final, es bueno saber que este fanfic tuvo un final (no como otros autores que no se molestan en terminarlos).

Mucha suerte y salud en tu vida, autor. Y también suerte en tus siguientes proyectos.
jaydence5 chapter 11 . 5/30/2022