Reviews for FateOlympus The Lost Grail
Nidus30 chapter 2 . 6h
I’m loving this story so far. I look forward to reading more of it.
VN-Novels chapter 1 . 9/23
Alright. I took the time to rewrite the first two chapter after reading the reviews, I hope you all like the rewrites I did for the story. Though hearing from Blight that it flowed better helps.

~ VirtualUnity
DarkElucidator chapter 2 . 9/22
Shirou has the Emiya Crest? How though?
darthwolf chapter 2 . 9/17
Oh boy. I am dying to read Medusa’s reaction to the whole godly stuff(specially with Athena and all that)
I can only assume that Shirou is at Camp Jupiter. Who is going to be the second Praetor? Shirou or Percy? Also, is Vulcan going to reclaim Shirou thinking he is one of his kids?
miauzhang chapter 2 . 9/17
this chapter is sloppy. I think you mistake a lot of pov or subject object here.
SentinalSlice chapter 2 . 9/16
I really want to see Shirou meet Hephaestus, or fight some monsters. And see a demigod armory. As long as a weapon isn't a gods symbol of power Shirou should be able to trace it completely.
Anyways, keep up the great work!
Determination4296 chapter 2 . 9/15
can't wait to read more this is getting good, and i wonder how medusa will react to everything and i wonder where shirou is
Im a guest chapter 1 . 9/15
I do hope with Percy and Shirou there are more monster chasing them at first then just gorgon sisters.
Im a guest chapter 2 . 9/15
Oh so this mean Shirou is in the Roman Camp. Its an interesting story so far.
sleipnir34 chapter 2 . 9/15
Rider should be pretend to be daughter of medusa or her sister, while Sakura can a blessed individual
miguelgiuliano.co chapter 2 . 9/15
Ya estoy empezando a dudar dado que Medusa y sus Hermanas son remanentes de la madre de Apollo, Artemisa y Athena así que no tendría algun rasgo facial en común como los ojos o el cabello :/
Solo quiero que se tome bien el tema de los servant's griegos y los mitos usados en Percy-Jackson de lo contrario esta historia se podría comparar con otra que estan en abandono y eliminadas.
Suzululu4moe chapter 2 . 9/15
Seems like they don’t do much .
Suzululu4moe chapter 1 . 9/15
What hair style does rider have? Her rider hair? Her lancer hair ? Or her hair when she was the same size as her sisters ?
jairoesme chapter 2 . 9/15
great chapter. after reading the part about Medusa being comfortable in her smaller size I couldn't help but imagine Medusa wished to be shorter and this is how the Grail granted it.
EiniY1 chapter 2 . 9/15
Good chapter, a bit short for my taste but well written nonetheless.