Reviews for Dichotomy
Marie-S-Raven chapter 69 . 1/10
Dummy Theo indeed
Snickering Fox chapter 69 . 1/10
wait, i lost at 3 previous chapters
MC forgot something? but it wasn't typical of her so she checked on madam Pomfrey, and it's bc someone trying/already use legilimency on her? but what is it about 'natural occlumency'? and Theo use legilimency on her trying to teach her to master her natural occlumency, but he saw her past memories and sulked bc MC didn't tell him sooner?
Nocna Vatra chapter 69 . 1/8
Love this! :)
RosieDunne chapter 69 . 1/5
thanks For the chapter
LoveLove chapter 69 . 1/2
Ooh an update, thankies! Also Happy New Year!

Oh Theo u idiot. U tell im Daph.
Completely Confunded chapter 69 . 12/31/2021
I have no idea but these hundred word updates are gripping, and I've been avidly stuck on your story for literal years.
nevertheless27 chapter 69 . 12/31/2021
Cute
bored411 chapter 69 . 12/30/2021
yikes. hope they make up! excited for more :)
Forestor chapter 1 . 12/30/2021
Love this story. Glad to see it still gets updates.
Pogonia And Medusa chapter 69 . 12/29/2021
Thanks for another year of fascinating puzzles and intricate plot development, 100-ish words at a time. Best wishes for a healthy, happy, and prolific (writing, not kids, duh) New Year!
grimmouse197 chapter 69 . 12/29/2021
At this point it may as well be in journal format... You keep on randomly skipping around but I think with this short chapters and the random skipping or we seems random to me you'd be better suited to have it in journal format
Spirit Seer chapter 69 . 12/28/2021
Update! :D Wow, things are developing quickly, and in an interesting direction~

You know, I JUST realized that the hat wanted to put her in Slytherin, and her friends seem to be primarily Slytherins, the house where you'll "make your true friends," lol.

Wonderful update, thank you~!
Ai-chan chapter 68 . 12/24/2021
This fic is AWESOME! Thanks for sharing!
Stay safe.
(Merry Christmas :3 )
Mr. S chapter 68 . 12/15/2021
Wow! Que gran estructura tiene tu fic, es muy acertada y refrescante.
Ojalá lo terminarás ;)
Felicitaciones.
eyper chapter 68 . 12/1/2021
Loving this, can’t wait for more! Thanks for the coasters!