Reviews for Youth
Aah it's interesting :3
NeckBreak chapter 15 . 10/16
nice
DoctorWhatTheHeck41 chapter 14 . 10/15
YES! Shadouge is my favorite Sonic ship! Keep up the good work!
fanakatsuki chapter 14 . 10/11
I want to hug depressed sonic
fanakatsuki chapter 13 . 10/8
I hope amy and sonic get together and raise metal like a son
SaturnNights chapter 13 . 10/7
This story has been incredible so far.
The chemistry, the interactions, and even Metal's personality are charming and believable.
You've done an amazing job so far.
fanakatsuki chapter 12 . 10/6
I love the innocent aspect metal has
The Ever-Dreaming Kitten chapter 12 . 10/5
I have a feeling that new woman is Rouge 'cause who else calls Sonic "Big Blue"? And I must say, I'm kinda suspicious of Fiona's newfound kindness.
fanakatsuki chapter 11 . 10/2
Oh boy fiona is here
The Ever-Dreaming Kitten chapter 11 . 10/1
Uh-oh. They've been there five minutes and already they run into trouble! D:
fanakatsuki chapter 10 . 10/1
I feel sad. Poor sonic and amy
That Speedhunter chapter 9 . 9/29
(THIS IS A CONTINUATION OF MY LAST REVIEW ON THE SAME CHAPTER)

Metal glared and said “I will deal with you later, copy. But first, - ” he summons a fork and continues with an even deeper growl “ - cake.”

I’m sorry. It’s been sitting at the back of my mind after I pressed Submit. I had to put that somewhere. I figured here wouldn’t be that bad of an idea.

L8r!
The Ever-Dreaming Kitten chapter 10 . 10/1
Oh, this just gets more attention-gripping by each chapter. What adventures will they find in Station Square? However, I hope Sonic will come to his senses. Anywho, you're doing awesomely. I await the next update.
That Speedhunter chapter 9 . 9/29
I’m telling you. I expect the next chapter to start off with the usual fist fight or it’s just going to be a brief angry staring contest with Sonic and Metal until Amy says she has cake, to which Metal might hold the fight off for, in hopes of defusing the situation before they make a mess on her property (and for the sake of their wellbeing, that too).

I could imagine Sonic being thrown off by the fact that the former robot whose top priority was to eliminate Sonic now holds getting cake as a more important matter than his demise. I could also imagine Sonic accepting the cake just to keep an eye on him. And then there is another awkward intense staring contest between the two on Amy’s kitchen table, with both of them eating cake.

I wonder if Amy is going to try to get them to talk it out. That or pull out her hammer to stop them from trying anything.

Wait. I’m overdoing this analytical thing again. But I feel like leaving that up there. It wouldn’t be as fun if I deleted it all. Okay, maybe just that part there. *click* Better.

Anyway. I didn’t think you’d update with two chapters by now. Most of the other authors I’ve been reading seem to have taken their time with updating. Ah well, it gives me something to do, around here at least. Considering this is a Sonamy fan fiction first, I’m assuming Metal is going to give advice regarding Sonic’s relationship with Amy. Wait, I’m doing it again.

L8r!
fanakatsuki chapter 9 . 9/26
I kind of expected this chapter to be longer. Like it ended so suddenly