Reviews for No Laughing Matter
The cubic king chapter 9 . 10/22/2020
uhhhh. I'm pretty sure that an ankle length jean skirt would look absurd
WordSmyth chapter 13 . 10/10/2020
I was really hoping Izuku would remember what she said about tucking her hair back and telling her she was beautiful, and using that to turn the tables on her and her Naked Apron, but this was good too!
Tri-Edge chapter 13 . 10/2/2020
This was great, I loved it!
WhyU4llWaysLi3n chapter 13 . 9/4/2020
That subtle hint at Izuku’s Time Traveling Girlfriend lol
ErisFootWorshipper chapter 13 . 8/7/2020
Gotta say, I love miss joke
Abill chapter 4 . 7/11/2020
Wait a second, I thought that this was in the future and technology hadn't progressed due to general chaos from quirks. Why would a teen not know how cell phones worked if they've been around since before quirks. It can be assumed that modern society, sometime around now is how the world looked before the age of quirks, as evidenced by the line by Midoriya about how a scientist said "Humanity would be taking interstellar holidays by now if not for quirk" or something like that.
DkTrickypro chapter 6 . 6/30/2020
I know you've already completed this work, but as far as Action stuff goes all it takes is practice just like the rest of the
Guest chapter 13 . 5/23/2020
10/10

This was pretty fucking great
Marcoeldepresivo chapter 13 . 5/22/2020
NICE
Guest chapter 3 . 4/27/2020
If I met someone like Emi, I'd kill myself. Her jokes suck. I also, find Midoriya's skittish personality annoying, i know it's cannon but still. Also the whole giving back Mirio's powers a the plot starter here was stupid. Also, plot hole, wouldn't the others have notice Emi, idiot.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/15/2020
Where’s the smut
Noy chapter 5 . 3/23/2020
I don't understand how Izuku couldn't have saw it coming. I mean after she told him about getting a gas mask it seems pretty obvious that she was the kind of person who could use gas. I'm kinda disappointed in Izuku, for someone who is often praised for his sharp analytic mind he was woefully unprepared and show a disturbing lack of foresight.
And that's a problem, because during the end of the chapter I wasn't thinking that Emi/Momo were wining because they had a great strategy, no I wan thinking that Izuku was kinda stupid and that there is nothing impressive about beating a dumb opponent.
Guest chapter 13 . 3/11/2020
Loved it, I never considered these two as great until now
Pat chapter 5 . 3/10/2020
This is an absolute genius use of unorthodox quirks here! I nearly forgot to comment because I was wrapped up in getting to the next chapter!
Horikoshi could learn a thing or two
Guest chapter 5 . 3/10/2020
This is an absolute genius use of unorthodox quirks here! Horikoshi could learn a thing or two!