Reviews for No Laughing Matter
An Preson Peepul chapter 13 . 2/12
That ending was nice.
Not gonna lie, this story was a bit of a mixed bag for me. A lot of the interactions were sweet fluff, which I really liked, but it sort of lacked any tension of the romantic sort, which sort of watered-down the story to "Emiand Izuku fluffy times". You did set up some stuff like that in the story, which I thought could have been very good had you expanded those, but you didn't, and I can't help but find that a little disappointing.
Funny enough, the jokes were a lot less disappointing than the missed opportunities. I actually found this quite fun to read, and I might stick around for more.
mrfoxyyutu chapter 13 . 2/12
Best fanfic bing in a long time good job dude
Perkysine chapter 13 . 12/24/2019
I love this story thankyou so much! I'm looking forward to your other stuff. my only wish is that you continued this somehow.
Luciendar chapter 13 . 11/25/2019
I love how the whole, "You can have him this time," line from Eri feels like a tie in till her time traveler story.
the.mad.nimrod chapter 13 . 10/2/2019
I will admit, I was kinda hoping that she would be aged back up but it still be HER, if ya get my meaning, but this entire fic was still super wholesome and I loved reading it.
yomunot chapter 13 . 9/8/2019
This chap was more of an epilogue. Short and sweet ficReading a bunch of your previous work, giving myself cavities
yomunot chapter 3 . 9/7/2019
Heh, Deku-vision
JustAFool chapter 13 . 8/20/2019
You write good romance comedy stories about crack pairing no less.
JustAFool chapter 10 . 8/20/2019
He sounds like he had better hair gel/shampoo back then.
JustAFool chapter 3 . 8/19/2019
That has to be the worst joke of all. How dare they cockblock Shoto. XD
KTman891 chapter 1 . 8/14/2019
My hero academia takes place in the future right? So doesn't that mean that smartphones have been out for over a century for them and that it should be impossible for Emi to not know what one is.
Luciendar chapter 6 . 8/6/2019
What relationship? Trust me, It is in no way going too fast. Unless your goal is to make Izuku feel like crap about himself because you're approaching that at mach 1. This chapter started with him having lost the match and then forced to deal with two girls who act way to friendly with no romantic intentions behind it. A poor kid like Izuku can only handle so much. I feel like it would be a more realistic story if Izuku started avoiding her.
Luciendar chapter 4 . 8/6/2019
I hate the self deprecating side of Izuku, but you used it well. Honestly, i think Mina and Izuku have a lot of potential. They just need some catalyst to give the two a connection or a reason to consider things.
Luciendar chapter 3 . 8/6/2019
I imagine she'd be a hard person for Izuku to deal with. She's just too flighty. Not to mention he takes everyone at face value. It seems like he did a lot of smiling through the pain in this chapter, poor guy. I guess that's what's hard about dealing with someone and never knowing if they're serious.
Luciendar chapter 2 . 8/6/2019
This is interesting.I'm curious, is writing that character enjoyable? It seems like it would start that way but slowly get old. I'd have to edit it skit give times just making sure her speech and thoughts never seemed too dull.