Reviews for An Unexpected Adventure
biob1 chapter 1 . 9/13
I would like to see more of this
Newotouto chapter 1 . 9/12
the one thing i didn't like is, he just tell them.
Lightningblade49 chapter 1 . 9/12
Good start curious if this story will stretch in LOTR or we will see something completely different because of Naruto's presence.
dlowe265 chapter 1 . 9/12
That was awsome I hope you continue this story I would love to see how it turns out.
soulesssoldier chapter 1 . 9/12
OMG, that ending was epic I can't wait to see more a lot of hype around this story.
Thunderbird29 chapter 1 . 9/12
While Naruto is not too trusting, you didn't pace your story well enough to make it clear. He could have told them a lot of things but as a shinobi he would have definitely kept some things to himself. I am not talking about Biju in his gut but more along the lines of his power over elements. You should have held back a bit. But otherwise a good read. Hope to read your next chapter soon.
fraxures chapter 1 . 9/12
Interesting first chapter I can't wait for the next one
KuronoDono12 chapter 1 . 9/12
Its a great start and looking forward to reading more. I assume the pairing will be Naruto x Tauriel if there is one.
FleshyBalloon chapter 1 . 9/12
great things will come of this, amazing prologue
GetRektNuub chapter 1 . 9/12
WTF dude. Did you seriously make Naruto so dumb that he didn't even recognize a bow. Did you even read the manga?
When Sasuke was really young, before the massacre, he used to go out with Itachi to hunt bears and other animals. He used a bow back then to kill them as he didn't know how to use shurikens back then.
It is one of the reasons why Sasuke was so good at using the bow of his Sussanoo.
Also Kurama is not a Demon, he is a mass of chakra that was called a demon due to the destruction he caused when he went out before he was sealed.
I think I'll pass on this story. It's not for me.
Good luck.
nickclause chapter 1 . 9/12
Nice chapter
Bladewolf101 chapter 1 . 9/12
Awesome start! I can't wait for the next chapter! Hope to see it soon.