Reviews for When the tides turn
RLCinderella chapter 2 . 9/21
AHH! This is so good! And of course you would end with that cliff hanger. I'm on the edge of my seat.
Thank you for the fun and exciting chapter. Hope you have a nice day.
PhatPandaPo23 chapter 2 . 9/18
Ooooo, this is getting good! I can't wait to read more soon! XD
The Queen of Plot Twists chapter 1 . 9/12
I love it! It's rare you find a good genderbend Yugi story but the potential is amazing! I lovebirds Yugi's personality and her character!
You nailed Kaiba by the way when muchbas I love him he kissed me off: he's a total control freak and Yugi should not feel guilty or regretful for wanting to be free if Seto bothered to listen to her he'd realize the solution was simpne: let Yugi go out a wnd her life cause she's not a boet she's a woman and he can't control her-and no matter how hard he tries to keep her safe eventually she needs to als her own decisions. But I'm glad he came to his senses.
Again I love Yugi's personality! Her past is a strong part of who she Ian but she needs to know why the sea falls been and why she need SN to ride so much-she's right she's not partner of his world and she never will be and Kaiba can't force her to be no matter how much he loves her.
What Yugi needs is closure (thst was always kiaba's problem he thinks forgetting the past is the way to move on but he never accepted it and let himself move on he's still holding onto the pain and rage and trying to prove he's better than it.
Anyway this is a fantastic story! I can't wait for Yugi and Yami to meet! I imagined itlk he quite a shock for them to see th y both have tri-colored by hair (csnt wait to see Seto swallow that foot long!)
Wonderful story the language and Yugi's pov are beautiful and I love the flow and the imagery! I'm excited for th this story!
Thank you for this fun and exciting beginning. Hope you have a nice day.