Reviews for 12 Vampires and an Onigiri
mar chapter 1 . 4/15/2003
its good! more i want to read more!
Amulak chapter 1 . 4/15/2003
Yes! that was hilarious! I totally wan't expecting Yuki and Kyo to scream as well, it was priceless. And then when she says that she thought they were vampires! _ I love it!
Runic Knight chapter 1 . 4/15/2003
woot, you've started a new fic! *does a dance* This is really interesting, I love how Yuki is acting about this vampire-curse, hehe.

Creepy but funny, great start!
Grrl N chapter 1 . 4/15/2003
I've only recently started to take an interest in Fruits Basket, but I enjoy reading your stories. I've never heard the idea of vampires using tomato products as a substitute for blood. I can't wait to see where you'll take this.
Mae chapter 1 . 4/15/2003
sugoi!sugoi!sugoi! OMG! I can't wait 4 the next chap..I was reading this fic while I was listening to my Malice Mizer CD and the song Beast of Blood came one..((sigh))..It totally fitted the mood and theme...welpz, hope you'll continue..bai-bai!
just a reader chapter 1 . 4/15/2003
lolz i lyk this! specially shigure and yuki screaming that wuz great! i luv this do continue it
Melfina-Pan chapter 1 . 4/15/2003
This one is fun. It's not totally gorey, which is awesome. I like the fact that it's commical. Please keep writing more _
Carter Tachikawa-not logged in chapter 1 . 4/15/2003
Another fanfic from you. I still need to finish "Serendipity". Oro...anyway, poor Tohru is a sacrifice. Will this turn out to be Yukiru as well? Anyway, can't wait to see more. Keep it
izad chapter 1 . 4/15/2003
Wow, cannot find the word for the story. Please continue and please make it long chapter. Support you. Bye.
neon silver chapter 1 . 4/15/2003
i really liked that chapter. please continue
illuminator chapter 1 . 4/15/2003
An interesting twist to the usual vampire tale. Now the Sohma clan is burdened with two curses, yay! I can't imagine Akito as a vampire; that combined with his naturally creepy persona? Scary.

A diet consisting mainly of tomato juice and catsup? Were they weaned on this stuff?

You helped me view Tohru's 'no obligations' thing in a different light. I guess that does make her the ultimate sacrifice! (Sorry Tohru)

I was fascinated by the fact that Shigure gets thirsty after watching spilled guts. I can't imagine what happens when the real females get their period. 'Blood,' they think, 'yum'. Ew.

Excellent start! Update soon please!
Tiger4Bunnie chapter 1 . 4/15/2003
I really love your fic!... honest.. its very interesting and exciting too! Keep continueing! _
162 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11