Reviews for 12 Vampires and an Onigiri
Mad-4-Manga chapter 7 . 6/28/2005
NO! NOT THE END! THIS IS HORRIBLE! DISASTROUS! YOU MUST UPDATE!... I like vampires... they sound cool... blinks... no clu why I just said that...
SnowFalls17 chapter 7 . 6/1/2005
OH My Gawd! Please please continue! I love your furuba fics! (i'm filipino too! XD) I like this fic so much! I look forward to your update? Please? Onegai!
NONsenseTENcents chapter 7 . 5/2/2005
LOVELY! Another of your beautiful work! Please update soon!
Lisa chapter 7 . 4/17/2005
keep writing...its really good so far.I can't wait until the next chapter...:)
sami1010220 chapter 7 . 4/13/2005
well, what happened? WHAT HAPPENED? i hate it when you authors do that whole, "i'm starting a fic but i'm not gonna finish it" thing. no! finish, please! if you do, then i'll put this on my fav list and recommend it, promise, please!
bookworm0492 chapter 7 . 4/12/2005
AKTIOS COMING BACK? Oh Kami. Oh Lord. Oh Buddah. Oh Opera. Oh all teh toher important people! DOES AKITO STILL DRINK BLOOD? If he does, oh boy. oh boy oh boy 0ho boy.F-full m-moon? THATS WHEN VAMPIRES GET THE BLOODLUST! Oh dear. Tohrus in for it now. Yup. shes pushing up daisies. dum dum da dum dum da da da da dum. Oh well. Very good . Update soon. Sayanara!
angelbmo chapter 7 . 2/21/2005
oh please continue! i love it so!
tao-fairlight chapter 7 . 1/30/2005
OH please please please continue the story and update! i love this! your amazing *worships*
VampireApple chapter 7 . 12/28/2004
This is a great fic, please up-date!
renyun chapter 2 . 12/20/2004
r u ever going to write more? i am waiting patiently... plz continue to write and update!
chibikoinu chapter 7 . 12/5/2004
UPDATE THIS PLEASE! cuteness...
renyun chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
plz continue to write the story. it has been a long long time since you wrote anything!
no name chapter 7 . 11/19/2004
this story is so kool write more please
Nigellashade chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
This is a Awesome Vampire Version of Fruits Basket!.

We Love Vampire stories very much, and we are hoping you can continue writing the rest of the other chapters. We would Love to know what will happen next! _

Plus the Love interests in this story like *Hana and Shigure* is very fasinating to read.

We hope you can write more about this strange FB adventure, and possibly involve a Vampiric Romance!.

Take care and we'll keep in touch!

Nigellashade *aka* M&M
renyun chapter 7 . 11/13/2004
so good. plz continue to update and finish the story soon! It is getting really good!
162 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »