Reviews for 12 Vampires and an Onigiri
khaoskit chapter 7 . 3/23/2004
UPDATE ALREADY! Your killing me! What is Akito gonna say? Will he send Tohru away? Hey! That rhymed! Wow...but you get the general idea. You know this is a really great story or I wouldn't beg so much for an update. T_T gr...I hate begging...So please udate soon!
Jade chapter 7 . 3/15/2004
Please review soon! Your killing me! Ya know that right? This is a really great story and I hope that you continue to update frequently! And if your looking to check out a really cool anime series or manga, it's Kare Kano! I've already collected 1-8! It's about this one girl, Yukino Miazawa, that is a total egotistical maniac when it comes to being praised. Then, when Soichiro Arima come into the picure and accidentaly knocks her off her vanity throne, she becomes totally pissed! She plots her revenge, like anyone would, but instead of wreaking havoc on him, she falls in love with him! It's great and I think you'll really like it if you like Inuyasha and Fruits Basket! ARRGGH! I'm ranting! I HATE IT when I RANT! Gomen nanisan! Anyways, update soon!
Alcapacien chapter 7 . 2/1/2004
AI! It is so good! I really hope you update it soon! I hope Tohru doesn't hav to go away!
0-Silver Goddess-0 chapter 7 . 1/2/2004
I like! plz continue!
Like-anyother chapter 7 . 12/2/2003
AW, why'd you stop there, go on, go on! Please update soon, i can't wait for the next chapter!
animalmagix chapter 7 . 11/28/2003
Cool! I like it! What would Tohru do when she finds out the truth? Will akito allow her to stay? PLEASE write more! :) ;)
shizzical chapter 7 . 11/11/2003
NO! CONTINUE! I can't BEAR the suspense!
shizzical chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
Aw I gotta keep reading
vashgirl chapter 7 . 11/8/2003
Wai! This is really good! Ano, that last part where Tohru gave Yuki the maid uniform to give to Ayame, I noticed that one moment she was wearing the uniform and the next she was giving it to Yuki. -

You are doing a good job with the Yuki-Tohru-Kyou triange. The only thing that seems out of place is the lack of constant Yuki-Kyou fights.

Anywho, keep up the good work and update soon!
DeliciousAmbiguity chapter 7 . 8/14/2003
You should continue soon! Such a kawaii fic! Ahahah, so cute! Continue!
Hikaru Itsuko chapter 7 . 8/14/2003
Oh WAO! it's just so kawaii, I love it! I admited, I'm a fan who love how you write, I already read some of your fics, and well they are so good special this one! I hope you would continue, so keep the good writing
johyun chapter 7 . 8/13/2003
I read this story a couple months ago, and i was wondering if you were going to update anytime soon. I really like this story and are a very talented writer. Please continue. O, and i hope this will turn out to be a yukiru _.
Missy chapter 7 . 8/9/2003
Wow its col! Great job so far! Suspense... its killing me, ne? lol. I just love yukiru! And AU is fun and interesting too! Update soon, ne?
shyxsakura chapter 7 . 8/9/2003
woah . . harsh . . oh, and about the kyouro thing that your friend said . . you can't believe what everyone thinks. . there are many proofs that it could it yukiro . . i.e the playing cards, there are a whole bunch of yukiro pics there. . not one kyouro pic. .

in the manga, the pairings switch a lot. . really a lot . . but if you believe in the pairings you like, then that's all that matters!

some people may like other pairings, but that doesn't stop them from writing!

dont get discouraged!

i love all of your stories, and most are completed. . please complete this!

rewatch fb series and you will find that yuki and tohru has gone on dates. .

there are more scenes with them. . mostly yuki loving tohru or tohru loving yuki . .

rewatch it and you're love will grow again!

you have a lot of talent. . and i admire that. . just please finish this!

* saki **
Draco chapter 7 . 8/8/2003
Oh my god. I can't believe you totally screwed over the Yukiru pairing. I used to really like your Yuki and Tohru fics too. Ugh, whatever. You could have at least finished the ones you started, you know. I saw how you said on your homepage its because you heard FB was going to be Kyoru? Where the hell did you hear that? That's not true at all. She's been switching back and forth in the manga between those two over and over again but its never been anything final. OH well, you were probably just tired of the pairing to begin with and needed an excuse or something. Whatever, I shouldn't be getting so worked up over this.
162 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »