Reviews for Blessed Truths and Blessed Lies
FunkyRooster chapter 3 . 2h
just finished the first three chapters and i got to say i'm really looking forward to see where you take this story. it's a great idea and cant wait to see what harry does to the dragon age story.
Twister60 chapter 3 . 10h
Fantastic story so far, I can’t wait for more!
Good story have you ever thought of pairing harry with Fenris?
Lazymanjones96 chapter 3 . 9/18
Interesting stuff looking forward to more
Ragna chapter 1 . 9/13
For pairing, don't know if you have some one in mind, but my favorite are Morrigan, Isabella and Cassandra.
Quidditch Seeker chapter 1 . 9/13
I don't get it. Why would Harry tell a stranger-one serving the Chantry no less-his origin story? Can't he just break out of his bonds and escape? You'd think he has some tricks living all those years. Unless the plan is to captivate Cassandra with his tale enough that she doesn't notice him loosening his restraints.
is this a repost? i felt like i've read this before.
NineKings chapter 1 . 9/14
I look forward to more, though the repeat paragraph needs to be removed and/or reworded. Why copy and paste the, "So seeker of truth..." Segments, it's painful to read and very blatant? Your story is good, but no more repetitions.
ultima-owner chapter 1 . 9/12
you caught my attention
tachello chapter 1 . 9/12
im intrigued, i like the start of this story. i would like to point out though that you repeated some of your dialog word for word. just letting you know.
tpowe15 chapter 1 . 9/12
Great start to your story, hope to read more soon!