Reviews for Blessed Truths and Blessed Lies
Alex2909 chapter 3 . 10/10/2018
love Harrys personality
WindRiver chapter 3 . 10/8/2018
I fully expect you to continue this story. You've got a neat setup going. Writing a teacher in this style is going to be tough. I suggest reading Hill of Swords on this site for inspiration and to create 3 stories each covering a new student or event as hinted in chapter 1. I look forward to your future works.
WR
0401616 chapter 3 . 10/5/2018
It is perfect as it is, dramatic, but not excessive: Just how I like it.
mad thought chapter 3 . 9/22/2018
No, not much angst, or at least it was a decent amount.
snebic chapter 1 . 9/22/2018
Followed you here from reddit, gotta say, I’m really liking the story, hope you keep it up!
FunkyRooster chapter 3 . 9/20/2018
just finished the first three chapters and i got to say i'm really looking forward to see where you take this story. it's a great idea and cant wait to see what harry does to the dragon age story.
Twister60 chapter 3 . 9/19/2018
Fantastic story so far, I can’t wait for more!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/17/2018
Good story have you ever thought of pairing harry with Fenris?
Lazymanjones96 chapter 3 . 9/18/2018
Interesting stuff looking forward to more
Ragna chapter 1 . 9/13/2018
For pairing, don't know if you have some one in mind, but my favorite are Morrigan, Isabella and Cassandra.
Quidditch Seeker chapter 1 . 9/13/2018
I don't get it. Why would Harry tell a stranger-one serving the Chantry no less-his origin story? Can't he just break out of his bonds and escape? You'd think he has some tricks living all those years. Unless the plan is to captivate Cassandra with his tale enough that she doesn't notice him loosening his restraints.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2018
is this a repost? i felt like i've read this before.
NineKings chapter 1 . 9/14/2018
I look forward to more, though the repeat paragraph needs to be removed and/or reworded. Why copy and paste the, "So seeker of truth..." Segments, it's painful to read and very blatant? Your story is good, but no more repetitions.
ultima-owner chapter 1 . 9/12/2018
you caught my attention
tachello chapter 1 . 9/12/2018
im intrigued, i like the start of this story. i would like to point out though that you repeated some of your dialog word for word. just letting you know.
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »