Reviews for Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'
tullyfan chapter 1 . 9/12
I recognized your title was from Rawhide right away! Moffitt who is usually quiet and by the book, then said "are they insane"?referring to their high command. Moffitt also has a marvelous memory - he keeps referring something he saw and remembered from his childhood trips to North Africa years ago. Sometimes I can't remember what happened this morning. When Moffitt's guess as to where the ball tank might be, he gets some unexpected praise from Troy "good call". All 4 guys contributed ideas to this mission which is a key feature of the guys' success . I liked Moffitt calling Troy "old boy" but I think that was in the TV series too. Tully demonstrated his multi talents - driving the jeep with his right hand and machine gun (firing?) with his left (I don't . I hardly know how to spell ambidexterous). The German half tracks hardly provided much challenge to the jeeps' speed. I'll confess as Susie knows I have discovered a quite large and interesting "Spam Museum" in nearby Austin Museum and took a free tour. It had all kinds of different uses for Spam throughout the world even today but focusing on its use in WWII. After this story as almost over, I was waiting for suffering Tully to get his requisite "scratch" and have to report to medical. Great story . I hope you enjoy your Spam frig magnet.
churchlady63 chapter 1 . 9/12
I loved Rawhide! Rowdy Hates and Gil Favor. Yummy.
AliasCWN chapter 1 . 9/12
I like the action. Can you imagine a whole group of balls rolling across the desert? All you would need would be super big baseball bats. LOL Love it!
Brosmom chapter 1 . 9/12
Good one. By the way, in Germany when a song gets stuck in your head it's called an "ear worm".