Reviews for Sending The Message Far And Wide
CrazyCatGirl chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Yo! I'm part o' the CatGirlFireFlare account, an' I shall join yee! My dad introduced FireFlare (my sis) and I to Farscape less than 3 weeks ago, and we're already watching the beginning of season 4! Our parents warn us that the ending is lousy because the show was cancelled before the writers could film it the way they wanted. This injustice must not continue to exist! Fans Of Farscape unite! We can make the ending the way it was meant to be! We'll need some duct-tape, several thousand Farscape-fans, the entire Farscape DVD-set, the people from "Face-Off," some video cameras, a map of the production-and-props building used for the show, a fake warrent, some rye bread, three of the writers, a green-screen, some costumes, 42 ferrets and kittens, and internet connection. Who's with me?!
UnstoppableFanGirl chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
"Man, Ben sure needs to get out more ..."

*dies*

That was brilliant.
Padfoot n' Moony chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
hilarious! holy crap i loved it! everytime u switched scenes from john and aeryn to andy and his friends, i started cracking up. great fic!
Kyia-Kenobi chapter 1 . 4/27/2003
lol, wonder if the farscape campaign got to john...(fumbling sound as the men in white coats take kyia away, as she screams its all real I tell you, real, he can't cancel it bwha)
fuck off already chapter 1 . 4/26/2003
Very nice. Last line especially.
AnnaSun chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
Hi,

That was funny. I enjoyed reading it. Please could you read and rewview my 'Sparky's Lounge' fanfic.

Thanks
PrincessKatralla chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
This is really funny, a new and amusing idea. Very clever, and the last line is priceless. Well done! Mel :)
Wonderlandleighleigh chapter 1 . 4/15/2003
::snicker:: I love the last line. Very clever! :)
ScaperDeage chapter 1 . 4/15/2003
ROTFL! That was great!
Zylimbron25 chapter 1 . 4/15/2003
The more people on board Stravinski, the greater the chance of success.

This was a far our idea, but it worked well. Very amusing dialogue, the end made me laugh out loud.

Can't think of anything that needs to be improved, except maybe the situation with our beloved show. I just hope the insane people behind Farscape's "TEMPORARY" cancellation get to read this.