Reviews for Killing Time
mitmiya chapter 12 . 12/28/2005
That was a wonderful story, I just love how real it is... I believe it's the first fic I've read that shows just how much people suffer once their homes were invaded.

Awesome work!
Liz87 chapter 12 . 5/25/2003
Wonderful ESF story! Nice characterizations, and I was completely surprised by several of the plot twists. What a fun read! Hope you're hard at work on your next story. :-)
Ecri chapter 12 . 4/28/2003
Coupdepam, this was lovely! I've been sort of out of it and it took me a while to find your story again, but I do so love it.

Especially...

There was a time

when the thought of Toby seeing him cry would have mortified Sam, but now he

found he didn't care. He felt Josh's arms tighten around him and Toby's hand on his

shoulder and for the first time since he had walked out of his bedroom and found a

stranger in his home, he felt safe again.

Truly beautiful! Characterization was perfect. I like your Josh better than the one on the show!

I do hope you continue to write Sam Fics!
Cora1 chapter 12 . 4/22/2003
I reviewed this earlier but I guess it didn't work. I really did love this story it was a good ESF fic. Thanks, those are my favorite!
Jo. T chapter 11 . 4/22/2003
OOh, this is really getting exciting now! Really like the fact that you have been posting chapters with such speed, sometimes I think people take too long - says she!

My one little thing is the punctuation, particularly in the later few chapters. All it needs is a little work and it will read brilliantly. If you're looking for a Beta drop me a line, but I think just that small thing would really improve the quality of the work making it even more enjoyable.

Jo :o)
cynical-girl chapter 11 . 4/21/2003
*gulps oxygen* AH! OH, MY GOD, IF JOSH DOESN'T SAVE HIM... I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL HUNT YOU DOWN *SO FAST* IT'LL MAKE YOUR HEAD SPIN! *inhales shakily* Ok, sorry, that was out of line. But anyways, you've done such a good job on this that I'm beginning to forget that it's not the actual show! I keep waiting for the next episode to appear on my television Wednesday nights at 9.
Jo. T chapter 4 . 4/16/2003
I'm really enjoying this story and am interested to see what happens next. I think you're writing it well and it's certainly holding my attention - poor Sam!

Keep up the good work.

Jo. xx
Katherine Grace chapter 3 . 4/15/2003
The grammar needs work, but the characterization is great and so is the plot.
Dreamboat Kicks chapter 3 . 4/15/2003
Big squeal! I left you one review right before (or at least my computer) had issues, so it looks like you didn't get , thanks so much for updating. I really enjoy this story. Please, give me more!