Reviews for On The Cheek
MJ chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Nice and biter sweet but I for once am glad that Jackie is happy and Hyde sad. With all the mess in the show and season 8, Jackie deserved some happiness.
AndieR chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
Love the way you write, Hyde sounds right but hate the ending sorry... :(
luvcali76 chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
This one made me sad, I guess maybe b/c I am reading this in 2006 and now we know that they don't end up together. The review a few down from mine makes the comment that "The only thing not realistic on T7S is that everyone stays together forever and loves each other for real". How sad that that ended up being untrue. Oh well, nice story.
megs626 chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
wow, i was almost crying by the end, i am So happy that they got back together in the show, your story was wonderful and so sad, great job
Tragedy Tay chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
I like this. The only thing not realistic on T7S is that everyone stays together forever and loves each other for real. But sometimes when it's over it's over. Except Eric and Donna. lol.
totokicks chapter 1 . 5/10/2003
Great fic, so sad at the end.
Starlight77 chapter 1 . 4/22/2003
OH! It was so sad! And so sweet! And OH! I LOVED IT!

J.B.S.H. FOREVER TOGETHER
Hips chapter 1 . 4/21/2003
Holy bitter sweet Batman! That was one amazing fanfic.

I really loved this story. Dispite the sad plot line. I can't wait to see what you come out with next.

Juls
Fezlover chapter 1 . 4/16/2003
That was like the greatest story on here I loved it but it was so sad. A little while after I read it I thought about and it made me sad, Its like a story thats always on your mind please continue it.
PixiePunk chapter 1 . 4/16/2003
Aww Sunny that was so good and so heartbreaking but wonderful all the same :) I love all your stories though. Can't wait to read more from you :D
Kikiduck chapter 1 . 4/15/2003
"He's the proudest thing in his parent's life. I'm the biggest mistake of mine. "

"I made this mistake of blurting all this out to Forman. He didn't say anything after I finished. He just looked at me with pity. PITY. He didn't even give me that look when my parents left. It's like he knows something I don't."

Just... WOW. I'm speechless. Wow.
americangirl chapter 1 . 4/15/2003
I think this was simply beautiful. It was so well writen and touching. I think you did a great job.
not-so-dumb-blonde chapter 1 . 4/15/2003
Im getting so emotional right now! I think my eyes are welling with tears, seriously! That is so sad. You wrote the real Hyde! The Hyde that's there, but only Jackie got to see. The, dare I say it, sensitive Hyde! I hope on the show Hyde acts this way and not all zen and 'I don't give a damn' like normal. First of all, I can't believe the writers are doing this to us anyway! It's just like that stupid Veterans' Day eppy! What do they do? Get our hopes up for nothing! Anywho, loved this story! I can't believe this is your first time writing first person! It doesn't show! You broke my heart, but the ending was bittersweet! But I'm glad she's happy- aww!
azzro chapter 1 . 4/15/2003
I my eyes welled up with tears. I think you captured the Hyde that Jackie fell in love with.
Candy.07 chapter 1 . 4/15/2003
omg that was so sad. the ending was so good! the im glad shes happy part. that was a really great fanfic! maybe you'll continue it?