Reviews for Changeling
Detonator Stera chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Oh my god, are you serious that I never reviewed this? This was one of my favorite stories of yours! I'm kinda guessing that this one might've ended up in the same bin as my last few stories (was gonna finish it, but the plot bunny keeled over) before I disappeared. But hey, I'm revisiting and working on some of my old stuff, maybe it'll happen to you too, right? *crosses fingers and toes* Right? *big puppy eyes* Catch ya later!

-Maxy
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
I figure that since its been two years since you posted this, you're probably not going to continue it. I just wanted to encourage you to at least *think* about it, however, since writing such an alternate unvierse and still managing to get the characters in character... it was a very enjoyable story, and I'd like to see more from you.
AerinBrown chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
I'm going to say YES! PLEASE CONTINUE! This is really interesting, with an excellent and original plot. I love it. Josh is great, even as a bad guy; I like the way that you kept his honorable character. And it's fun having Berto be the "Max Steel."

Please continue this!
Darknight Tiger chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
Great story. It would be interesting to see some of the other characters from the show. Please, please continue this story.
Jubilee chapter 1 . 12/16/2003
Ellen, darling...
If you don't add to this, I may just have to track you down and kill you. This is a truly excellent fic and I'm DYING to know what happens next! Please write more? For me? ::puppy dog eyes::
bArF chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
cHaNgElInGs aRe eViL aNd dO nOt bElOnG iN ChIlDrEnS' stories. Your hateful writing does not make this site a healthy environment for children or the true god. You are degenerate and godless. *bArF*
mary-sue and ashamed of it chapter 1 . 9/5/2003
Yes! Please do continue it! I'm really looking forwards to finding out if Jeff learns just who 'Josh Dread' is, and if Josh learns what happened to him. Also, will Josh change sides later on? (Don't answer in a note, answer in the story, please.) How will Berto adapt to being a field operative?
Krystal Kerro Sky chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
o, i like this. very much so.

it is intersting to see hoe this is developing.
Vespera1 chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
Wow. I wish I'd seen this story before.

THis is fantastic. Well written, plausible, interesting AU scenario. If you were writing more on this, I'd defenitely be interested in reading it!
Vathara chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
Neat AU! (Insert virtual backflip here.) Loads of sink-your-teeth-into details. Especially the psychiatrist hunting with trank guns! You'll have us all on tenterhooks waiting to see if Berto can talk Josh over to the "other side". Definitely, continue!
Kurayami Kifuji chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
You better give us a second chapter to this story missy. And for once I kinda like Josh being the bad guy. hehehe
Alan Wilkinson chapter 1 . 4/19/2003
*laughing.* Oh PLEASE may this continue. Awesome stuff.

Signed, Your stalker, Simon Skullovitch. :p
NikiJ chapter 1 . 4/16/2003
To be continued QUESTION MARK? GIRL GET ON IT! NOW! LOL THAT'S AN ORDER! ;)
sockenfresser42 chapter 1 . 4/16/2003
more! soon!
Emily Crane chapter 1 . 4/15/2003
Yes, by all means PLEASE continue ! That was such a great storyline I don't even know were to begin!