Reviews for Hooked
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2019
Oh how I love this. Do you know if anyone else followed the prompt? I'd love to see more David diaciplining Hook :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2019
oh please, PLEASE continue this!
kittyranma chapter 1 . 2/10/2019
Cute
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2018
Oh pleasd continue! Please, please, please!
I jusy LOVE the idea of David mentoring and disciplining Hook.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2018
Beautiful, I loved it.
maribelcullen chapter 1 . 10/22/2018
Please make a new chapter, I love your history
spnfanfromeurope chapter 1 . 10/6/2018
ooohhh woooww... I haven't gotten very far in watching this show, but this was an absolutely delightful story. Thank you for the eminently brilliant distraction from the boring adulting stuff I was supposed to be doing (household accounts - rolleyes)
I loved that they decided to make him part of the family and the utter compassion that shone through every interaction David had with Hook after that had been decided.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2018
Cute au story. If the M rating was for the non sexual spanking, so not what I expected.
Nicky chapter 1 . 9/24/2018
Oh man, this was great! I would love to read more in this universe, esp. Hook and Charming's relationship (brotherly, fatherly, problems...). Any plans to turn this into a series or multi-chapter? Thanks for such a great story!
Uia chapter 1 . 9/17/2018
cute...update soon
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2018
Mostly enjoyed this story but the spanking was a bit much... you would think Snow and Charming would j have a less physical way of punishing their children.
Aly chapter 1 . 9/13/2018
Ooooooooooohhhhhhh I love it...I'm hopping this gets a sequel
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2018
I came in for the idea of charming punishing Hook. But I found myself eager for more interactions between these two. The father/son relationship that will surley blossem is so fascinating. I really hope for you to right about the tutoring, the mischief and the punishment. Make it a full story with as many chapters as you can, will never get tired of it.
Thanks for sharing this with us.
Please continue!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2018
So so gooood! Please comsidervwriting more on this plotline! The kids getting in trouble for some reason or another. Or Kilian and Emna getting caught messimg around in one's room!