Reviews for Waltz For Mars
young dawn chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
God, this completely broke my heart. I can definitely see Faye falling apart like this in the aftermath. While part of me likes to believe she and Jet tried to carry on on the Bebop, a tragic end like this is much more likely. But I do love the small tinge of hope. She's desperately trying to get better but at the same time still grasping on to wjat she never had, what she might have had. All in all, a thoroughly beautiful piece. Well done.
Megami-Sama88 chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
I cried my eyes out as soon as I started reading this fic lol. Still crying lolol. Anyway, it was heart-wrenching and beautiful. At least I'm happy with the ending. It never sat well with me the whole "Spike is dead" idea. Luckily, and for my own peace of mind, it turns out he lives lol.

Spike Spiegel is (so far) the one anime character that crushes my heart to even think he's dead.

At least Watanabe said he's just sleeping. And that gives me comfort lol. Lame, I know.
AnberlinEve chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Pardon my swearing but that was goddamn beautiful. Sad, but damn beautiful. I kind of had the suspicion that Spike was not an apparition to her this time, and boy was I right. :D I read the one with the real ending you uploaded on your website and I loved the ending! The many location transitions were a little hazy and confusing at times, but the ending pulled it off nicely. Well done, and nope, it wasn't OOC, but it does bring up questions as to whether Spike had gotten over Julia and why the hell is he wandering around like that spying on Faye, though I guess that would make it into a series and this is a oneshot so...I'm rambling aren't I? Ha, don't mind me, it's still perfectly done anyways!
Toti G chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Ah! I loved this! I just had to go to your website read the rest and... I just loved it. Especially that message he leaves for her when he leaves! This is why I love , because of such creative, such dedicated authors like you. Please, keep writing! I really hope to read a published book by you one day!
Jisusaken chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
YAY! I finally finished this story! I am sooooo happy I got to read this. You make such amazing stories and really know how to write spike, faye and the rest of the bebop crew correctly. All the other stories I have read butchered the characters. Please Please PLEASE write more!;)
Smexy Kitten chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
This is a really well thought out and well written oneshot. I loved how you evoked emotion from Faye and her surroundings, whether or not she was alone or if nothing was going on; its almost as if the story was told on actions alone, not to mention how feelings just poured out and told the story by itself. Also, I did read the lemony continuation and I have to say thumbs up it was freaking awesome :)

I look really forward to starting and finishing your other fic 'Ain't Afraid to Die'. Until then, keep writing cuz you definitely have that part down :)
Alexithimia chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Okay, so that was one of the weirdest stories I have ever read. And I am left slightly confused...*squints an eye in thought and cocks her head* But this was beautifully written, I fell in love somewhere around the first chapter. I really want to know what's going on exactly, and I guess I'll just have to visit your site to check it out.

Man I seriously had to hold back tears so I didn't spill on my laprop!

Anyway, great job!

Alexithimia
SammehIsTehSecks chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
Weird..OOC? Never. The fic was beautiful and raw, it showed how atleast I would feel if I loved someone so much and was afraid to ever say a thing and the day they left I tried in vain to convince them to stay and they didn't to have the hope that they'd mysteriously come back and just love me but to know that it wasn't true. To know that only in the fantasy world everything would always be okay. I loved it, makes me go back to a time in my life that was torment but I loved it.
Pavane chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
No, it wasn't too OOC. A little, yeah, but fanfiction will (mostly...at least for Spike because his character's a bit hard to write in my opinion.) always be a little OOC anyway.

I liked it, even though I got a little confused in the beginning because of Faye switching back and forth between reality and her dreams. But I liked it. I might check out the end later.

One question, and I hope you will answer it for me - why did you remove "Ain't Afraid To Die"? I really liked that story...you did a good job of all 28 chapters. :( I am sad. Any chance you'll repost it?
aln9876 chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
It's nice to read something like this every once in a while. Deeply rooted in fantasy, vague, dreamlike... It moved me, I must say. One of the most bittersweet and tragic interludes anyone could ever imagine (and that's just the way any post-series S/F fic should be), and pulled off in such a lyrical, wispy style. Wow.
illuminated bestiary chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
Very, vey bittersweet. (I read the version on the website, not this one) just a note-it's knelt, not kneeled.
Sargonne chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
This was perhaps, the best Cowboy Bebop fan fiction I've ever read. You write how I DREAM of writing, I love your Spike, your Faith it's all so real. I could FEEL, everything in this fic like it was real. So well descripted. This one is definately going on my favorites.
MitoraAkamori chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
So...she was dreaming? Is he really dead?Oh I dont know, my head hurts...But it was pretty sweet.

mitora.
Cristal Ball chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
I've just finished reading this story's full version on your website and I have to say I love this completely. It made me smile, it made me cry, and you had me wanting more. Sadly though, it's a one-shot; so I guess I'm going to have to bear with that. ;)

I absolutely loved this and I plan to read your other SpikexFaye story. This has been the first SxF fanfic I've read thus far, and I'm glad to have run into yours.

Good job for getting me obssessed _.
Siluial chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
definately stunning. mind-numbingly brilliant. this is definately going on my favorites list.