Reviews for The Rise Of A Legend
TheChaoticRebel chapter 3 . 10/13
Like the story but I’m not sure about Harry having 5 Pokemon already in a few months into the story. How many Pokemon would a trainee have upon graduation
rockingchampif chapter 3 . 10/5
I like this story , its unique you created a wizard (aura users) and Pokemon as well ,it's lovely to see Hogwarts subject related to Pokemon as well as wizard category ,it's unique and refreshing , would love to see in depth training rather than they learn Pokemon attacks completely .
Gouravsilentreader chapter 3 . 9/29
Nice update
Love it
Like the flechinder
Ending scene was amazing
Update next part soon
DZ2 chapter 3 . 9/29
Wow, this sounds like it's going to be an interesting adventure.

One question, though: where did the idea for Kings Trait come from?
LukeGaylRR chapter 2 . 9/26
I like how Prof. McG acted a lot more like a deputy-head, nice divergence from canon right there. But, the several occasions of copy-paste in the chapter were just pretty sad, like her introduction as a "witch" and the foods available for dinner being pretty much taken word for word from the book. Seems like a cop-out to me honestly.

:).
LukeGaylRR chapter 1 . 9/26
The primary issue is that Harry's name has been replaced with Ash's at least thrice at this point. No big deal, honestly, but please take note, especially if you're planning on introducing Ash into the story. If the mix-ups continue, it might get rather confusing down the line.

:).
AnontheThird chapter 1 . 9/17
Happy your writing again but any word on the other stories?
Gouravsilentreader chapter 2 . 9/18
Awesome update
shadownkage chapter 1 . 9/18
i like the story so for, i'm wounder if theirs going to be a pairing? can't wait to read more
Somepersoninahat chapter 1 . 9/16
What about your other stories
cruzcartoon chapter 1 . 9/14
Good chapter. I like it. Nice different pokemon you have there for harry. I kinda of hope that the legendry harry gets is either entei , raikou, lugia,zekrom, or solgaleo. Looking forward to the next chapter
white collar black wolf chapter 1 . 9/13
Liked it
Gouravsilentreader chapter 1 . 9/13
Awesome story
Love the first part especially that u din't make whole bwl crap
Love pokemons
Waiting for next part eagerly so update soon
Shadowdragondanny chapter 1 . 9/13
Dam I was hopeing it was one or your other story’s
FraulCruz chapter 1 . 9/13
Glad that you're publishing your stories again, but I can't help but ask when would the update for the Life of a Magus be? I like that story and hope that you continue with it.