Reviews for Digimon Adventure METAL EMPIRE
Clefeifei chapter 9 . 4/29
It's been a while since this was updated and I was enjoying the story so far. I hope to see an update soon.
wildwing64 chapter 4 . 10/9/2018
There's a handful of typos here and there. At first I wasn't sure of your use of the present-tense narrative, but I quickly got used to reading it; however there were a couple of instances where it shifts to past-tense in the middle of a paragraph and that was a bit jarring.

Aside from that, this is really good so far. For one thing this alternate branching timeline of Adventure is interesting in itself, but I like how each chapter is shifting the focus between what's happening to Taichi and Agumon now, and what happened to the others before they returned. It's really well written, and the attention to detail - right down to nailing the characters' personalities and the 'survival' feel of Adventure - is seriously impressive.

Keep up the good work!
An Eager Friend chapter 3 . 10/2/2018
Heyyy brother!

Oh, man, this was a good one. I though maybe it was a different Sora, like alternate realities or something, but this is so much better. And BLACK Agumon? Ooh, boy this is going to be G-O-O-D! I can't wait to see what comes next!

Also also, actually actually, is Agumon going dark? He seemed to be going that way a bit in Chapter 1, but now...

Oh, I can't wait for the next chapter!
A Happy Friend chapter 2 . 10/2/2018
Heyyy brother!

A great second chapter, and an appearance of my favourite Digimon, Koemon! (Or Monmon, in the localized version)

Not much else to say, other than keep up the good work!
An Old Friend chapter 1 . 10/2/2018
Heyyy, brother!

I left you a few kind words on Reddit a while back, and now I've finally gotten around to reading your first chapter! And what a first chapter it was. Very well written, if a few typos, but I've read far worse on this site, that's for sure. The present tense threw me off a bit at first, but that's down to personal preference on my part. I'll just have to get used to it, because I can't wait to see where this story goes!

Can't wait to read more!
Vigatus chapter 4 . 10/4/2018
Interesting story. I first thought that the Sora Tai and Koromon found was the copy Datamon created but now with Sora running around the desert looking for Tai I am changing my mind on that idea.
John Ryu chapter 3 . 9/23/2018
Well hello there Blackagumon
takanoha chapter 2 . 9/13/2018
a typo at the end, augumon should be agumon.