Reviews for Of Sakura Petals and Forgotten Memories
Belovedhunter chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Ty you for not make it so dark
animegurl715 chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
aw! sorry for a late reveiw,i'm kinda new to the anime...
Lonely Moon chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
No lemon? Well even without it is is great. You portraied Muraki very well I thought. Really good. _ Okay bye.
Fryoa chapter 1 . 10/29/2003
Lovely, I have no more words to use. Ok, maybe it's just because I love my MurakixHisoka pairings. . . But I really liked it! Uh-hm! now. . .*starts prowling* must go seek out more MxH fics. . .
Chro chapter 1 . 8/24/2003
o.o! o MORE MURAKI X HISOKA! MORE MORE MORE! I LOVE THAT PAIRING SAME WITH MURAKI X TSUZUKI! but thats just cause Muraki is just so sexy more fanfics! onegai
KarenPLEMaliky chapter 1 . 5/14/2003
I just wanted to drop by and say that this was written very well and that you really should continue and quickly. *cough cough* Though normally I wouldn't read M/H since I have a fetish for uh...H/T...lol...threesome...naw.. H/M and perfectly adorable in this exception. Good job and hurry continue!
Rinoa Redcloak chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
Yay for darkfics! Too bad so few seem to appreciate these. MuxHi is so totally wrong and sick, I have to love it _ This captured the mood. Thank you for embracing the darkness.
akashadeath chapter 1 . 4/16/2003
*cries* SUGGEI!great story. muraki was so so in character. *shudder* how u did it i dont wanna know. Any way is this story a one shot? i hope not.. please continue ITS GREAT!