Reviews for The Expression of Her Eyes
ArinnaMyrene chapter 3 . 12/31/2019
Please return! Love this!
Kartos chapter 3 . 12/28/2019
Ohhhhhhh, enjoying the tension this set up!
Bec18 chapter 1 . 5/2/2019
I hope you’re planning on updating soon!
azilou38 chapter 3 . 2/20/2019
Love the beginning ! Keep it coming !
ambereyes55 chapter 3 . 1/26/2019
Love it
Guest chapter 3 . 12/1/2018
Please update soon!
Story341 chapter 3 . 11/1/2018
This is a [What if idea] that I have yet to come across, till now. I have enjoyed this Lizzie's thought process, and their every interaction together. Thanks for writing this, I look forward to the next chapter.
Peyton chapter 1 . 10/22/2018
please please please update this!
Another Lizzie chapter 3 . 10/7/2018
I shocked you aren't a native English speaker. Flattery instead of flatter, probably typo. I'm lovin' it. Your Elizabeth seems much more believable actually. Also "off his back" when referring to Bingley probably not regency.
mangosmum chapter 3 . 10/6/2018
It's better than the original because they don't spend months with his dumb comment festering angst.
beanamajig chapter 3 . 10/3/2018
Oh man. That hand touch! The confusion of both parties. The writing is gorgeous and I feel like you’ve really gotten their characters and dialogue down. So wonderful! I’d love to read an update soon.
ByrintheBookWookie chapter 3 . 10/1/2018
You write intimacy in moments and feelings so well I almost feel like I'm intruding on something and should turn away from reading. Alas! I'm too engaged now and must further eavesdrop on our dear couple.
Yogaduck chapter 3 . 9/25/2018
Pretty please update this is so beautifully and elegantly written I can't wait for more! x
Yogaduck chapter 3 . 9/25/2018