Reviews for The Last Digivice
Silver Warrior chapter 45 . 5/1/2008
woiw. Just wow. What a great way to end that battle. IOs Jenomon Gennai's replacement? And Ryo was supposed to die? Damn. He'll change things considerably, that's for sure. A great story, I can hardly wait to see all of the other stories to come.
Yami Vizzini chapter 45 . 4/30/2008
Huh, I opened the Alert link and was shocked to see this was the final chapter!

I have to admit I was getting sick of this battle, but the "split personality" battle in this chapter was awesome!

It also seems I was right about Kari and Jack- but I'll let that alone for now. And I'm glad TK and Davis made up.

So Gennai IS going to die, just not imminently?

Geez, it always seems to come down to Ryo. What the heck, it works well enough here.
Digitaldestiny360 chapter 45 . 4/30/2008
heh. i'm not sure whether to be glad that it's over, or wishing more happened. but, if there was more to this in this part of the chapter that would be bed... considering i have to leave... 5 minutes ago... crap, anyways, great chapter, seeya
ThunderRiver411 chapter 44 . 2/18/2008
Nice story. I'm working on one too. Check it out sometime.
Digitaldestiny360 chapter 44 . 1/19/2008
... holy hell! i forgot how good you are at one on one battle scenes! that was awesome!
Silver Warrior chapter 44 . 1/18/2008
oh my. Schakalmon is one tough sonufagun, but Asmodemon is still unbelievable.
Yami Vizzini chapter 44 . 1/18/2008
The amount of detail you put into these descriptions and battles really is impressive, if I haven't mentioned it before.

How the heck Schakalmon is going to stop the Apocalypse Rain I have no idea, but I seriously hope someone gets rid of Asmodemon for good soon!
Silver Warrior chapter 43 . 1/4/2008
whoa. ZeedJustimon was a major surprise. And now Schakalmon... Can't wait to see what he's like. Gonna be interesting, seeing an Armor Digimon taking on a Mode Changed Mega.
Digitaldestiny360 chapter 43 . 1/4/2008
ZeedJustimon eh? Obvoius remake of Zeedmilleniumon. Sounded a lot like Ultimatechaaosmon though, what with the four digicores (or whatever they were), the unbelieaveable and time warping energy... hell, if not for the beginning of your description, i was sure it was UltimateChaosmon. Interesting chapter anyways
Yami Vizzini chapter 43 . 1/4/2008
Well, I can't say I expected anything like this. I don't quite get from where ZeedJustimon came- it seems a bit plot device-ish- but it was entertaining all the same. Now it would seem that the absolute final battle is here for one or two more chapters, but you may surprise me yet.

And Gennai is going to die now? Crud.

And I guess the Vanguard's master isn't Apocalymon after all; I guess that would have been anticlimactic. So either he is an OC or he's Etemon. He *is* an OC, right? Either that or one of the Dark Masters wasn't created by Apocalymon after all...
Digitaldestiny360 chapter 42 . 12/16/2007
great chapter... so is Ryo dead now? That's a bit inconvenient.
Yami Vizzini chapter 42 . 12/15/2007
Aw, crap. This guy just needs to get destroyed already!
Silver Warrior chapter 42 . 12/15/2007
whoa. Justimon's down for the count, isn't he? It's all down to WarriorSetomon, but can even he defeat a beast like the Destroyer as he is now? And WHO are they trying to revive? I doubt it's Apocalymon. Another, even greater, threat? hm still, the key here is in the DigiEgg of Honor. But what help can it give to WarriorSetomon?
Yami Vizzini chapter 41 . 12/8/2007
That was quick! Unless Narias can transform like Amadeus did, everyone is pretty much screwed.

I agree with Lord Pata that TK seemed OOC here- but then, he is no longer the (relatively) innocent Child of Hope, he's probably a little resentful of all the surrounding joy that might as well have been his, and... well, alcohol is probably involved. Davis needed to call TK on his prickiness there, but definitely did go overboard, and Kari was justified in her reaction. Usually in these situations, Kari seems to me like a self-righteous bitch who's always flying off the handle; she really had no good reason to break up with TK earlier in the fic, and there was another series by The Create Card in which she also dated and broke up with TK and Davis in succession for NO REASON AT ALL- I wanted to strangle her. As I said, though, she was justified here, though, again, she seems to be getting self-righteous ("I'm starting to think neither one of you deserve me!"). Bitch.

Wow. I needed to get that out. Was that mysoginistic?

At least TK's bitterness helped break the silence about the suckamuck.

I'll be interested to hear what happens with the remainder of the Demon Corps- after Asmodemon goes down (and he HAS to in the next chapter or three) dealing with (I assume) Gulfmon, Lilithmon, and... I thought Daemon was Skullsatamon's Mega form, but it can't be the same Daemon as their boss... unless that's really who this is... ANYWAY, mopping up the Destroyer's lackeys after he is destroyed seems a little anticlimactic.

I wonder if Misaki is going to get a partner (or a surname) soon?
Digitaldestiny360 chapter 41 . 12/8/2007
well ya, thanks for the really fast update. interesting new twist... i'd almost forgotten what was happening in the digidestined's world