Reviews for Passage
Amber Tinted chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
this is good really good
runaway angel chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
This was absolutely beautiful. I love your use of powerful words. :)
Angel Almasy chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
OMG THIS'S AWESOME! You had BETTER continue it. You've got me hooked. As a Seifer otaku, I BEG you to finish this! You've inspired a part of my story to breathe again. Thank you for the enlightenment.
Ms Starlight chapter 1 . 4/15/2003
Wow. I was actually playing FF8 today and was thinking about something similar to this. Seems like you always read my mind and manage to post just what I want to read right when I want to read it. All your word choices here are just perfect. I would love to see a multi-chaptered work from you someday, you're such a great writer. :) I also enjoyed the Atwood quote.
breaker-one chapter 1 . 4/15/2003
I enjoyed reading this...it was very poetic. Good work :)
Ripley chapter 1 . 4/15/2003
I really enjoyed the imagery you've portrayed here. The poetic and the prosaic. Something about this entire piece tugs on my mind. I can't quite describe it but I don't think it's going to fade for a little while.

"A broken man was poison. Some wounds had been neglected for too long. Festering, simmering, the fire had roared unchecked within, consuming him from inside out."

Such an intriguing passage. But then, I'm in love with metaphors.:D I'm gonna have to spend some time analysing this, I think, before it'll sit easily.

Brilliant work!