Reviews for Family Ties
This was just very convoluted. Jaune has a family, then he gets torn from them and gets new one, and doesn't care to reconnect with his old family. Makes him seem like an massive asshole.
Benyx chapter 1 . 12/29/2021
Just finished I think my 4th or 5th re-read of this story, and I have to say it definitely remains as one of my all time favorites just due to the situations you’ve created for Jaune to get form family to family. They all work well together and I really hope you one day come back to this story and finish it as it kills me to see the story so close to the reunion of Jaune and his sisters but never reaching it. Anyways thank you again for writing this story.
Crainium9 chapter 6 . 12/14/2021
Nah man fuck this story
Oliver Heard chapter 12 . 9/10/2021
This is a great story please update it and finish it off
frankiebayer2002 chapter 12 . 5/30/2021
frankiebayer2002 chapter 11 . 5/30/2021
frankiebayer2002 chapter 5 . 5/30/2021
Marcus Cooper chapter 12 . 4/18/2021
I don't know if the question at the beginning is still open, but I say if you can find a way to turn LI? into LI, then do it. I love massive harems!
frankiebayer2002 chapter 5 . 2/19/2021
This has potential plz update soon
GuardEzio chapter 12 . 2/12/2021
Great story, loving the plot. Bit of a shame its stopped before any kind of major reunion takes place but oh well... Not sure if this story is dead but I thought I'd throw my two cents in anyway.

For the harem list, I personally think that the Arc siblings shouldn't be LI, or in the story at all, as that sounds like a lot of OC and would just overcomplicate everything. I also think Raven and Glynda shouldn't be LI, Jaune already has enough women after him and it would be more blanched with those two in his corner, helping to balance out Kali, Summer(?), and his sisters plans

On the pointoof reunions, if we ever get to see it I'm hoping that it doesn't fall into them all beating the hell out of Jaune... Giving the trauma around all his disappearances for him and then... I can see him getting a couple of slaps from the hot heads but most would probably a cycle of shock - crying/anger - anger/crying, followed by a bit more anger/crying as Janet tells them what he told Ozpin when he first got back to Becon... To be fair, I can see Glyndabbeing a big roll in this, being the first Jaune returns to after Ozpins revelation at the end of this chapter, blindsiding the blond muppet not with a punch through a wall but anger, love, and a breakdown before going mamma Glynda mode and pushing her son into facing the mess he's caused (with her in his corner,obviously).

On the pointof mothers, I'm also reallyccurious to know how Raven's getting on. I can only imagine it's one of two things, she's gotten angry and bitter over the years and finding Jaune alive will lead her to attack in a berserk rage, thinking it's a trick by someone using his name, only for her to find out it's really her little bandit and break down crying before shifting back the the Raven we saw at the start (possibly a more clingy version after losing him once. Or we she her becoming cold and bitter and rather than a fight we see a screaming Raven as she breaks from seeinghher dead son again, ending similar to what I said previously. (I'm having fun with this xD).

I could also go on about how I think each of his sisters may react.. But I think I've rambled enough here already ;;

Hopefully I'll get to see this story pick up again one day, but if not, thank you for what you have written so far. It's been an absolute blast to read _
Guest chapter 12 . 1/15/2021
Plz update, thus was an amazing story
frankiebayer2002 chapter 12 . 12/13/2020