Reviews for Echoes
ringmybella chapter 15 . 8/14/2012
Wow. Great story. I'm glad that Lorelai kept the baby. I was hoping that it would turn out that way.
Sweetestdream2182 chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
So far, so good. I think this is a great begining and a great storyline. Good work!
I Know This Road chapter 15 . 3/6/2006
OMG your story is so good

i like all those big words ]
Gooey chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
Excellent story. I like how you have written both the Lorelai and Rory characters here. Can't wait for the next update!
Renege chapter 11 . 8/4/2005
UPDATE! This is the best story I've read in forever! UPDATE! Or add a "on hold" to the summary.
Claire chapter 11 . 7/26/2005
Please update - I love this story!
Rose chapter 11 . 7/21/2005
Ah! This story is so great so far! I started reading it and then couldn't stop until I was done. I'm dying to find out the end. Do we find out who raped her? Please finish soon, its awesome )
WhisperedTruths chapter 11 . 6/12/2005
please update soon!
All4truLove chapter 11 . 6/11/2005
It's good. It's like those stories where one minute you want to cry and the next you want to kick someone cause the person's attitude makes you so bad you want to scream. Keep it going!
CarebearKara chapter 11 . 5/17/2005
Okay I want to know who was the idiot who raped Rory! This is great though.
kronren chapter 11 . 5/6/2005
Wow!
TheWickedQuill chapter 11 . 5/5/2005
Wow.

Pretty bad sitch to be in. Please tell me Jess doesn't let her let him go.

Update soon? Please?
misslove852 chapter 11 . 5/5/2005
wow. jeeze, you've got amazing talent for a dramatist where i have alot of trouble writing dramas. anyway, update soon!
misslove852 chapter 10 . 4/30/2005
omg! this is so sad! i love it! its interesting, real, well written, just enough drama, characters well written. the only thing i don't like is that she closes jess out. i want her to be with jess, its so sad that she thinks that she'll bring him down with her. she needs to realize that he doesn't care about what people think, that she deserves to be happy because what happened was not her fault. i'm sorry for rambling but its how i feel right now. i'm sure which ever way you take this story will be just as good as it is now. this is defnitaly a favorite! you have amazing talent and you should keep writing. i'm done rambling now so upddate soon!
WhisperedTruths chapter 10 . 4/27/2005
i think only one word can justify what i think of this story. Wow. I am in so much awe at the level of writting and the plot. Just continue.