Reviews for Family and Love at the time of warComplete
bobcox26 chapter 22 . 7/13/2011
LOVE THE STORY nice orginal chacter also so nice twists thanks
X-Men.Alum chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
I just thought I'd let you know that I read this story a long time ago when you first started writing it and now I've been searching for it for years because I loved it so much. I've obviously found it now and will continue to read it again and again.

Thank you so much for the amazing story.
Izumi K chapter 22 . 5/2/2004
wonderful. You should write a sequel or something. I look forward to reading more of your work.
Linda chapter 22 . 5/19/2003
so cute! more?
miscbills chapter 22 . 5/17/2003
Yep, I agree with C.J. The Asgard should make a phone call before beaming up people. :)
miscbills chapter 21 . 5/16/2003
That was so sweet.
miscbills chapter 20 . 5/15/2003
Oh, so sad.
miscbills chapter 19 . 5/15/2003
Wow! I like how you changed the quiet scene to a battle. Jack was laughing at the antics of his team memebers as a father and then change to solder when shots were fired.
BOB chapter 19 . 5/14/2003
please keep writing this is very good
miscbills chapter 18 . 5/14/2003
This is getting better and better. You got all the characters involve and interactive together. Love how Paul kissed Sam. Then Jack growl? Wow?
miscbills chapter 16 . 5/11/2003
It's great to see Paul in this story. I could see in him a great big brother throwing dinner rolls at his sister, and then sitting beside her on porch swing.

A good easy reading. Flows real good as I am reading.

Of course, I laugh when he told her to raise stud farm.
Miscbills chapter 14 . 5/9/2003
Yep, I can imagined Jack as a therapist helping Daniel in this.
Linda chapter 14 . 5/8/2003
great story keep up the good work
Daniel chapter 11 . 4/29/2003
Great story so far! The only problem is in ch. 11. It was established early in the show that after travelling through the gate, it has to be re-dialled from there before you can leave. If you try to return through the same wormhole you came in, you die. So, someone could not come through, grab her, and take her back through.. At least, not without them both getting killed. Aside from that, excellent story! I look forward to the rest of it!
miscbills chapter 11 . 4/29/2003
Great turn of events! Can's wait for more.