Reviews for Becoming
hisnhers chapter 1 . 10/19
goodness, the typos...love not like. *possibly, not possibility
hisnhers chapter 1 . 10/19
Oh my word, that was fantastic. Would live another few chapters if you ever decide you'd like to expand this. I would definitely read it!

Gotta Love Luna! And of course Loki is my favorite character in the whole Thor, Avengers Series (... maybe the word Conglomerate is more accurate than Series. lol!) How could this possibility not be a great fic?

You definitely stayed in character for Luna. I would have a liked a few more snarky comments from Loki, but otherwise... brilliantly done.

his
fallenangle36910 chapter 1 . 10/17
Oh man, that was amazing! I really like how Luna seems to be able to see past Loki’s Glamour and see him for the Frost Giant he was born as. I’d love to see another chapter or two about what happens on their date!
Eagle Dreamer chapter 1 . 9/30
this is adorable
I loved it! I think you should continue this. It was cute and Loki and Luna are of my favorite characters. So having them interact was cool. Luna is probably the only person who can truly stump Loki because she's so unpredictable, so the start of this is promising. If you don't continue, all is fine, because this is a pretty great stand alone.
jcampbellohten chapter 1 . 9/17
The concept of this entertains me on multiple levels. I was hooked from the summary, and the execution did not disappoint. Thank you for writing and publishing this.
Shadowess 88 chapter 1 . 9/17
Oh now this is sweet. A parry of words between two people who would learn the most from eachother without coming to blows. I like your take on how Luna would interact with a being such as Loki. I hope to see more of this as you choose to submit.