Reviews for Still
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Aww.. So sweet. ) Nice job.

Ari chan
Scarred Sword Heart chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
"I'm tired." *Whacks Kenshin over the head with a skillet.*

"Good night, Shinta." Either his imagination, or the ghost of one of the three sisters was there too.
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
wow!... shy, clumsy, awkward teenage boy... you captured that so well!

ginny
fujifunmum chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Lovely imagry, just lovely! Interesting way to use the play of shadow and light, seen, unseen, heard, unheard. Thanks for sharing!
Amberle-chan chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
This is a beautiful, wonderful vision of Kenshin's heart. It's a beautiful story.
sueb262 chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
This is as beautiful as a painting. The images bloom in the mind, enlivened by the thoughts and emotions of Our Hero as he wrestles with perhaps a little too much thinking for his battle-toughened mind.

I think my favorite small image is: "The moon made the paper squares seem to glow." It makes my heart ache because I am not there to bathe in that glow.
skenshingumi chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
Touching and well written story.
Tomoe rules chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
Wow! Love it, please continue. There really aren't many T/K fanfics so PLEASE WRITE MORE!
LivEviL chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
I like this a lot. Why is it that all the Ken/Tom fics make me want to cry? Your little ficlet was just how you described her. Sad and beautiful.
Wistful-Eyes chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
Cute! Haha, great way to continue the conversation, Kenshin. ' Well anywayz, I thought you got the way they interacted just right. Really good. *nods*
Rissi-Sama chapter 1 . 11/27/2003
That was sweet...
the sacred night chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
i like this. oddly, it's not a pairing you see much in fanfics, though it should be.
Touki Yume chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
Aw, I love Tomoe, and you wrote her very well in this fanfic. She's always been one of my more favorite RK characters... Something about the way she so quiet, so feminine, so so strong within. And plus, she smells like white plum. White plum blossoms are pretty.

Your writing style is very eloquent and flowing, and your word choice is simple but elaborate; very nice.

&..- Touki Yume
JadOo chapter 1 . 5/10/2003
real nice piece for light reading. Enjoyed the way you brought out Kenshin's thoughts. Gambatte!
xkiraboshix chapter 1 . 4/30/2003
Aiya, this is me loving the ending! Short and sweet are always nice to read, even if you do know how the poor star-crossed kids end up. Beautiful, Nightmare, beautiful! _