Reviews for Afterglow
Useless-Materia chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
This was so romantic and sad! Such pretty imagery. I really enjoyed it. Keep writing; good writers should do that.
Lady of Lenore chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
_cries_ It's gorgeous! Oh so beautiful, the descriptions and the emotion, it makes me want to cry!

Aero
Arami Heartilly chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
i really enjoyed reading this, your attention to detail when descirbing the characters adds to the depth of the story.
Malena-sama chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
So... sad ;_;
The Tiramisu Of Impending Doom chapter 1 . 11/4/2005
Wowies. Some lovely descriptions in here. And I just love this couple. Interesting song lyrics too. Thanks for sharing!
Minear chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
Beautiful! Just beautiful! Perfect atmosphere, hope in the end, sadness, everything was just, perfect. You're absolutely wonderful author. I can't come up with anything to criticize about. Simply perfect.
Verdanii chapter 1 . 10/6/2003
That was beautifull!
koala4u chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
lovely. one of the best songfics i've ever read. honestly, i read this fic last month but was too lazy to review...but then you put up Daybreak and inspired me to read this fic again. okay, on to Daybreak.

koala-chan ;op
Moriah chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
I have never cried so much at so brief of a story. This was untouchable. I've never read anything that could quite match this.

One single protest filled my mind at the end of this story... how *could* it be the right thing? Leaving the only person in such a cold, cruel world that could make her feel complete?

I loved this. Never stop your writing, Ripley.
Cyrell chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
This was so beautifully written...your choice of words, the tranquil atmosphere, the brief glimpses into the characters' minds...everything was just perfect. And on top of that, you managed to give a new twist to the whole idea of Quistis leaving Garden. Although I'm usually a sucker for happy endings, the bittersweet tone of this piece made the moment truly profound.

"Her words streamed over his skin, echoed into the air, reverberated from the walls and embedded into his mind."

Yours pretty much had the same effect. Simply breathtaking.
runaway angel chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
Absolutely beautiful. I just love your writing style.
lanesa chapter 1 . 4/16/2003
beautiful...so wonderfully beautiful. you do have a way with words. and while not a happy ending, it brought...subtle hope, radiant in its own way. because it was something she had to do. and oh, because he *understood*.

lovely.
Quistis88 chapter 1 . 4/15/2003
Oh, this was so sweet and romantic! I loved it! Great job! _
ArashiKishu1 chapter 1 . 4/15/2003
I...wow.

As soon as I realized that the story had shifted, I started feeling a little unnerved by what was happening. And towards the end I just became more and more bothered by it, and I know I still am. I have a feeling, though, that maybe it was the intent for it to seem unsettling.

Your writing has a way of the taking the the minds of the characters and splaying them out across a fic for everyone to see. I can read a fic of yours, and at the end, know everything I could possibly ever imagine finding out about that person.

Absolutely wonderful. Keep writing :)