Reviews for White Fur and Black Magic
Aurora Jetstream chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Cute story. Yay for Loyaltyshipping! (Dark Magician X Yami Yugi). Hmm...you know the pairing Mahado X Atem is called Sealshipping. Seal. Get it? -grins wickedly-
Bela Vosa chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
XD

so awesome
Curse of Sarcasm chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
This was a very cute fic (if only that was a genre?)Yuki ish luff! Yay - I now have my daily fluff quota! Many sincere thanks~
Bellebelle3 chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
Funny! Poor Yugi...being stuck in a love triangle between Mahado, Yami and a stuffed seal...
Shiro Ryuu chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
*cackles* Awesome! That was just great. Cute 'n' funny. The mere mention of YuugixAnzu actually didn't make me want to loose my lunch, for once, because even that was funny. I'm feeling a strange urge to go out and buy a stuffed seal now; thank you O.o;; LOL... Poor Jou-no-kun... 'Poor' Otogi-kun... I would obsessively read all the other fics that tie in to this now, except... (whispers) I'm at work? On a semi-legitament break? Ye-e-e-eah... (grin) But later!
ED of Oblivion chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
I like this. It's very well-written, not to mention very funny! I can totally imagine this whole scenario happening in my head. I was thoroughly entertained. XD

FAVING! Wahahaa! XP Okay, bye now!
lapidary chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
) Just ) That was fricking hilarious. Not ahahaha-idiotic hilarious but just... :D And yes, it helps 10xs if you actually read Fairydust because the connection to the characters are better. I sincerely snickered at Seto's... er.. reaction to Ryou's call.

I have a white seal but he doesn't smile ( Yuki is the love
Liviania chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
*laughs* Poor, tortured Yami. Smart Yuki.
Livi
abrandnewboom chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
*cracks up* The poor Black Magician! Yuki must be evil! *torches stuffed animals*.

But more Seto*Ryou fluffy fics are in order I think *nudge*.

Lol.
purplechaos04 chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
Lol, wicked funny story! I love it!
Sozuki chapter 1 . 8/23/2003
OH MY GOD! That was SO FUNNY! And since everybody is asleep in my house because it's 7:10am, I was trying not to laugh! It's very hard, LoL

~Sozuki
Santrea chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
good? It was freaking hilarious! I was cracking up the whole time.
yeaka chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
that was so good! i liked the parts inbetween with the other couples best _ especially the honda/otogi part! so kawaii! i am so jealous of your writing style!
Bronze Eagle chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
Kawaii! Fluffy fluffy fluffy. And silly. We like silly. - I liked your characterization (personification?) of Yuki. _ (Yuki smiley.) Keheheheh. Hum ... I guess that's all. ; Jaa!
Tuulikki chapter 1 . 4/29/2003
Just realized that I read this... a long time ago, and didn't review... *shakes head* Bad girl! As cute fic as this is deserves to be reviewed. I wouldn't have thought that it could be that... problematic to be in love with 'inanimate objects'... *grin*