Reviews for Millennium Magic
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 3 . 12/11/2014
Oh come on. You kept him in character, it would be hard not to know who it was.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
I love how this whole thing was introduced. So, only Harry's going to Domino.
DreamerRenuki chapter 5 . 6/6/2013
Im second guessing myself now... Oh well *shrugs* just means you were more clever than I. I now place my suspicions on Yugi and Malik as well. Yugi has done something even yami don't know and malik is... Well he's just Malik
DreamerRenuki chapter 3 . 6/6/2013
I know the POV! It wasn't that hard ya know. You see it was just simply ki**-*** you dropped all the right hints to make it so.
bostafu chapter 9 . 2/28/2012
Never knew the best way to get answers out of Joey is through his sleep XD.
Akumu Nokami chapter 3 . 1/21/2012
Really? It's pretty obvious it's Yami Bakura.
Dashusi4ka chapter 4 . 5/14/2011
am I seeing things, or are our golden trio-tachi are way too stupid for their age?
SchuKadaj chapter 15 . 10/8/2010
as the person before me, indeed Veratiserum is not your strongest point, as they explained it in there I will not do so again.

Also I noticed at the 'sorting' of the last chapter, these are the classes:

Gryffindor: 9 new students (6 first years)

Hufflepuff: 2 new students

Ravenclaw: 8 new students

Slytherin: 4 new students

Seeing as you listed names from B to W (and I doubt there's any more) you should notice that this is an immensely disturbed setting as to favouring the gryffindors and ravenclaws - as a writer you should not put favourites everywhere, at least not where everyone can see them - unless you're trying to convince someone of the fact that they're better.
nimby chapter 6 . 9/5/2010
the story isnt bad so far but you dont really know much about veritas serum. it taks a month to brew and three drops will make anyone tell the truth and nothing but the truth.
ShyAznGrl94 chapter 15 . 7/8/2010
haha i think this was pretty good. it was interesting and made me kept on reading till the end!
KekiAiKohi chapter 15 . 7/2/2010
happy ending...maybe oh well

well wonder~
Aslook chapter 15 . 8/25/2009
Awsome fic! Please write a sequel! You can't let this die!
Vladimir the Hamster chapter 2 . 5/30/2009
Sweetness, I like having Harry go to school in Domino instead of the other way around for once.
Chessure chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
YAY.
chetnag chapter 15 . 10/25/2006
can u please do u sequel of this story

PLEASE!