Reviews for Millennium Magic
Citadel chapter 15 . 4/29
*rolls around on the floor laughing myself into a coma* oh God! The image! the mental image! *Laughs even harder* thank you, I now have the mental image of a giant, human sized cockroach sporting Akefa's hairdo and angry eyes stuck in my head. *Falls into coma from laughing so hard*
Citadel chapter 11 . 4/29
And... I'm suspecting Mokuba. The letter said whoever it is having trouble seeming innocent around Kaiba... My only other suspicions would be Joey, Tristen and Tea since they weren't actually mentioned in the letter.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 3 . 12/11/2014
Oh come on. You kept him in character, it would be hard not to know who it was.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
I love how this whole thing was introduced. So, only Harry's going to Domino.
DreamerRenuki chapter 5 . 6/6/2013
Im second guessing myself now... Oh well *shrugs* just means you were more clever than I. I now place my suspicions on Yugi and Malik as well. Yugi has done something even yami don't know and malik is... Well he's just Malik
DreamerRenuki chapter 3 . 6/6/2013
I know the POV! It wasn't that hard ya know. You see it was just simply ki**-*** you dropped all the right hints to make it so.
bostafu chapter 9 . 2/28/2012
Never knew the best way to get answers out of Joey is through his sleep XD.
Akumu Nokami chapter 3 . 1/21/2012
Really? It's pretty obvious it's Yami Bakura.
Dashusi4ka chapter 4 . 5/14/2011
am I seeing things, or are our golden trio-tachi are way too stupid for their age?
SchuKadaj chapter 15 . 10/8/2010
as the person before me, indeed Veratiserum is not your strongest point, as they explained it in there I will not do so again.

Also I noticed at the 'sorting' of the last chapter, these are the classes:

Gryffindor: 9 new students (6 first years)

Hufflepuff: 2 new students

Ravenclaw: 8 new students

Slytherin: 4 new students

Seeing as you listed names from B to W (and I doubt there's any more) you should notice that this is an immensely disturbed setting as to favouring the gryffindors and ravenclaws - as a writer you should not put favourites everywhere, at least not where everyone can see them - unless you're trying to convince someone of the fact that they're better.
nimby chapter 6 . 9/5/2010
the story isnt bad so far but you dont really know much about veritas serum. it taks a month to brew and three drops will make anyone tell the truth and nothing but the truth.
ShyAznGrl94 chapter 15 . 7/8/2010
haha i think this was pretty good. it was interesting and made me kept on reading till the end!
KekiAiKohi chapter 15 . 7/2/2010
happy ending...maybe oh well

well wonder~
Aslook chapter 15 . 8/25/2009
Awsome fic! Please write a sequel! You can't let this die!
Vladimir the Hamster chapter 2 . 5/30/2009
Sweetness, I like having Harry go to school in Domino instead of the other way around for once.