Reviews for Beyond These Tears
SapphireDragon chapter 2 . 2/20/2004
(oops, slight misunderstanding) - *blushes*
Anyway, its a good fic! Update it soon and all your other fics! -
bitter shard chapter 2 . 7/1/2003
O, I like! I forgot to review this fic earlier -_-'. Luc seems like he's going to turn out to be a very interesting character. Ne, Tsuzuki, Hisoka wouldn't just go and shag with Luc! At least not without inviting you first... *hentai grin*
Murasameh chapter 2 . 6/23/2003
This chapter was just so cute! I'd love to see Hisoka in that dress! XD XD XD *stupid neko laughs like the idiot that she is* i kinda like the OC too, he's cool. Anyway, good luck on this fic, as well as your other fics too. Ja w
Sissy Kody gang chapter 2 . 6/21/2003
Sissy: waho! hey, have you read or seen Fake? it's good, though the first vol. hasn't arrived, I think.

Kody: hey the eloped lovers are back

Sissy: already?

Amy: *arrives thru door with Ryu* yaho!

Aoi: wahh! where were you?

Amy: on vacation

*Sissy and Kody fall to the floor laughing*

Ryu: what? we were!

Sissy: *straightens up* yeah. right.

Ryu: what are you implying?

Sissy: anyway, I think this Luc character is interesting

Amy: it is? *reads chapter* oh.

Sissy: and i'd like to know how the boy (forgot his name right now) and 'Soka-chan know each other. Did 'Soka-chan go to France before when he was alive? Wait... they ARE in France, right?

Kody: Who knows?

Ryu: I don't care

Sissy: *sweatdrops* I don't know why I try... Any way! Please keep it up!
HardCover chapter 2 . 6/19/2003
Gosh...I missed your writing. Its has been a long times since my last surfing at and today my first fics I reading is yours. SO this mean yor pc is ok already?...but anyway..I love this fics and hope you will update it son, and what about Akusho? I hope you will continue writing that fics. I wish you got yahoo ML so all of your fans out there will get the latest info about your fics.

Update soon please :)
sara-chan chapter 2 . 6/19/2003
Very interesting story. Though It's a bit odd to see Hisoka swearing. He is a rich heir boy after all, so saying "ass" seems strange.

Err... your French isn't bad, but there are some faults (yup, you guess right. I'm French)

But anyway, It's a great story, and I want more!
yukiechan chapter 2 . 6/19/2003
i also liked this fic of yours but...dammnit! update advocatus diaboli! why, why didn't you continue it! i voted at least twice for it! please! it's my favorite one...please...
Literary Eagle chapter 2 . 6/18/2003
Heh, poor Hisoka! That was cute. _
Sissy Kody chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
I don't ever put my e-mail here but, oh well. this was very, very interesting.

Kody: we hope you'll continue it

Amy: and akusho specially

Aoi: aren't we supposly looking for that 'Sin' AU fic. of YnM that you lost?

All four: SHUT UP AOI!

my pocky ended. have you tasted pocky?

Ryu: it's really tasty

thank lord suncoast brought it to the US

Ryu: and Puerto Rico

Kody: why is this turning into a talk show?

true. anyhow, please keep it up.

Kody: did you put the trouble chocolate dvd on the table so your father can take it?

shut up.
descartes chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
Oh, man...I can't pick...you're such a great writer! *sparklies*

Continue! _
xXLil Yu JahXx chapter 1 . 5/17/2003
AH I wana see Tsuzuki in a pink frilly dress! ANd Hisoka useing the sex changing potion doesn't sound too bad either.
Sinbearer chapter 1 . 5/5/2003
*clasps hands together* OH, this is just wonderful! Lovely plot line, lovely writing style, lovely EVERYTHING! *beams*

And you say English is a second language to you? O_O Wow! You are doing an absolutely GREAT job with writing it!

You have to work TWICE as hard as the other writers out there. and with your computer broken and you having to write it out on paper, that is *counts fingers* THREE TIMES THE WORK!

Your dedication to your work is amazing! It is so hard these days to find a writer so willing to do all of that work. Not only is your English and grammar fantastic, but so is your story!

I must say, your stories are some of the best Yami no Matsuei fics I have ever read. I am looking forward to seeing more of this fic! I can't wait to read about Hisoka in a dress! _ Byebye! ~~ Sinbearer

Ps. I vote for Beyond These Tears to be updated!
Elf Asato chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
I vote that you update them all _

Oh yeah, hehe, I really want to know what happens next!
aoi-chan chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
' Fuck the pure and innocent. ' Now what's up with that? O.o Anyway, it's a great fic! Er... me votie for Survival of the Parents!
Kikkyo chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
Now, I personally don't like summaries saying 'you'll like it', but in this case... I'll have to make an exception.

This sounds actually very interesting indeed. There's a lot of action and plot for the first chapter, so it teases to read more.

I'm waiting for more .