Reviews for Rise
GiratinaBeelezemonblaster369 chapter 28 . 10/16/2018
good now we need revenge on per for killing papyrus
Eatenpickelsticks chapter 25 . 10/14/2018
Oh...shit
GiratinaBeelezemonblaster369 chapter 25 . 10/13/2018
papyrus no!
GiratinaBeelezemonblaster369 chapter 23 . 10/11/2018
get sans and gaster fighting that would be awesome
hi ace50 chapter 21 . 10/9/2018
Very good story.

Very first 'Chara turns good' story without frisk being a powerful presence.

Unless frisk is changing her mind subconsciously. But we are about to get to that, so I'm going to wait for it.
offbrandbiscuit chapter 10 . 9/28/2018
Accurate description of how I felt during the quiz show.

Also, *mic drop* I have a good feeling about this little explanation Alphys is about to offer.
offbrandbiscuit chapter 9 . 9/27/2018
Heh. That was fun.

Good chapter, my friend, good chapter.
offbrandbiscuit chapter 6 . 9/24/2018
I understand. I've encountered those sorts of issues in the past when porting stories/text/whatever.

It doesn't really matter about the beta-reader thing. It's all good.

I'm actually enjoying the way that Chara's breaking down. They are sure Sans knows about the previous runs, but he seems to be clueless. Unless... he's hiding something. *snicker*
offbrandbiscuit chapter 5 . 9/23/2018
I never really liked Papyrus to be honest. But, he sure is fun to write.

I like how you show that Chara hates losing and doesn't like the idea of pretending they lost. It really builds their character.

The only thing I'm really curious about at this point in time is if Frisk is going to be speaking at all. I understand Chara has control of their SOUL, but I was wondering if Frisk is now sort of like the narrator (yes, I subscribe to the Narrator!Chara theory) due to Chara's absence. Or if they are even going to appear at all.

The only criticism I have is that when Papyrus says "NYOO HOO HOO" the N and Y are spaced so it reads "N YOO HOO HOO". I don't know if that was just your choice of how to write it, but it isn't the end of the world.

Only time will tell. That being said, great work once again!

(Side note: If you would like me to beta-read this story [since I'm trying to build up a decent reputation as a beta-reader], I'd be more than happy to do so)
offbrandbiscuit chapter 4 . 9/22/2018
I wonder, will the strange bird be there to judge them in the place of Flowey? Guess I'll just have to wait and see...

Good work!
offbrandbiscuit chapter 3 . 9/21/2018
The only real criticism I have is that the line "It was too wide to sidestep, though, so I just ducked under it." should be downsized to "It was too wide to sidestep, so I just ducked under it."

Other than that, good story! I'm interested to see where this goes.