Reviews for Once Upon a Chibi
April-Showers82 chapter 32 . 11/18/2020
The many scenarios were simply genius! Plus, Goten winning every round...he and his father are smarter than they seem. Huh?
Jesus'guy chapter 2 . 2/10/2019
great
Guest chapter 33 . 11/4/2017
So good, the pranks... Only a Saiyan prince could survive half of those. Really nice to see Goku involve and working on making Gohans prom night a success. Oh my goodness the light saber frying pan. I snorted outloud in the dead of the night waking my husband up. Lmao. Starwars theme... Dun dun dun dun dun dun
megacharizat chapter 5 . 4/26/2017
well.. this is an interesting idea, I have never read anything like this before.
grvest chapter 25 . 2/11/2016
The humor in this was perfect especially the way you used the racoon bit from family guy though i never really pictured peter and goten to be alike
nimedhel09 chapter 22 . 12/25/2015
Oh. My. Goodness. This must be the funniest story I have ever read on DBZ. And this chapter is just... Everything! I love this, lol!
Link60fly chapter 34 . 7/19/2015
Lol the look on trunks's face
Ubersupersloth chapter 2 . 4/4/2015
Hang on, wouldn't Gohan essentially be naked since he would have appeared inside his 18 year old clothes?
Ubersupersloth chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
Two wishes?
HakaishinChampa chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
If I woke up younger it would kind of suck.
Zyphrost chapter 34 . 7/15/2014
LMAO! Good plot and ridiculously hilarious ending. I read the whole fic in one go and everytime a funny part came up, I burst out laughing. Everyone was giving me looks saying 'Is he all right? Maybe he didn't get enough sleep.'
Guest chapter 22 . 7/6/2014
Referring to chapter 22, mans prayer.
Guest chapter 22 . 7/6/2014
(Referring to chapter 22)
Guest chapter 22 . 7/6/2014
Red and green show fan eh?
charizardatemymathteacher chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
I wonder why nobody knew goten was gathering all 7 dragon balls, but anyways awesome story. I faved a few of your other storys (detective conan, maybe conan can use the dragon balls to get his original body back.) Again love this story. I wonder how gohan will handle being a chibi?