Reviews for Once Upon a Chibi
Link60fly chapter 34 . 7/19
Lol the look on trunks's face
Ubersupersloth chapter 2 . 4/4
Hang on, wouldn't Gohan essentially be naked since he would have appeared inside his 18 year old clothes?
Ubersupersloth chapter 1 . 4/4
Two wishes?
Blazingnyancat chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
If I woke up younger it would kind of suck.
Zyphrost chapter 34 . 7/15/2014
LMAO! Good plot and ridiculously hilarious ending. I read the whole fic in one go and everytime a funny part came up, I burst out laughing. Everyone was giving me looks saying 'Is he all right? Maybe he didn't get enough sleep.'
Guest chapter 22 . 7/6/2014
Referring to chapter 22, mans prayer.
Guest chapter 22 . 7/6/2014
(Referring to chapter 22)
Guest chapter 22 . 7/6/2014
Red and green show fan eh?
charizardatemymathteacher chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
I wonder why nobody knew goten was gathering all 7 dragon balls, but anyways awesome story. I faved a few of your other storys (detective conan, maybe conan can use the dragon balls to get his original body back.) Again love this story. I wonder how gohan will handle being a chibi?
antipodean chapter 34 . 5/10/2013
lol! my favorite line is still "You hit the Saiyan right on the head with the frying pan!" totally KO'd me for a while!
Big J Bow-Meow chapter 19 . 3/29/2013
"Never wrote a comedy" my butt! The hypnosis scene a few chapters ago cracked me up! I annoyed my twin Little J about it like 10 minutes straight, as well as every time I found something really funny! Goten: "Make up your mind already, will you?!" XD This is so much better than my attempts at comedy! -wipes tear out of eye-
sascha1 chapter 10 . 10/2/2012
why!why!wwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyy yyyy!

kill vegeta.

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyy!
sascha1 chapter 6 . 10/2/2012
go goten u little devil
sascha1 chapter 4 . 10/2/2012
son of a crazy chick who can shout while beening thounds of miles away and be un concies
Super Vegetarott chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
I just died from laughter.