Reviews for Once Upon a Chibi
Crystalzap chapter 34 . 7/18/2010
OMG that was a GREAT ENDING! XD lolol
Crystalzap chapter 22 . 7/18/2010
LOL that was the most damn hilarious this ever! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
xrunningimagination chapter 34 . 6/24/2010
This story was extremley adorable and hilarious. I love the ending.
Xj9 chapter 34 . 2/17/2010
Great story! I really liked reading it. I know it's a long time ago but it still earns a review! Gohan was so cool in this story. And what he did to Goten is fantastic! Poor racoon though!
BYoshi1993 chapter 34 . 9/7/2009
The ending was funny. I liked this story, but have a hard time finding another like it (Gohan turned into a child). Do you have any recommendations for others? Any at all? If so, please send me the titles and author's name. It would be much appreciated.
hotdogfish chapter 31 . 7/28/2009
lol, im reading through this for the first time and usually i dont review till i get to the end of the story or whats written, but getting the dragonball from the whitehouse is just to hilarious not to comment on it...and now im gonna have to find bush vs. the z warriors :b

good job on inserting that little bit into a japanize series where the rest of the world doesnt get mentioned
Jrik23 chapter 34 . 5/9/2009
Great story. I Kinda figured you were going to make Goten into an adult in the end.
Jrik23 chapter 25 . 5/9/2009
Were you watching Family guy at the same time you were writing this chapter? What the hell is with the Raccoon?
Nameless Boast chapter 7 . 3/29/2009
Of course Goten is a little demon child. Any kid that cute must be up to no good.

Besides, it has to at least partially be Trunks's bad influence. Canon chibi Trunks is the devil incarnate.
Light-Eco-Sage chapter 29 . 2/17/2009
Aww! I was kinda hoping that Videl would find her father, confess her love for Gohan, and then Gohan would beat up Satan in his chibi form. That would have been Tom and Jerry worthy!
Light-Eco-Sage chapter 12 . 2/16/2009
It has to be shopping!

I think that ChiChi has bribed Dende so that she can project her voice anywhere whenevere she wants.
Naruta13 chapter 26 . 11/19/2008
poor gohan getting ur tail ripped of has gotta hurt *hugs him*
Naruta13 chapter 25 . 11/19/2008
omg lol the raccoon from family guy xDD poor goten xD and poor gohan too *hugs them*
Naruta13 chapter 24 . 11/19/2008
But as anyone who knows anime knows, when the world is at peace, something will happen. *laughs and nods* so true...so true. lol vegeta is evil again xDD
Naruta13 chapter 22 . 11/19/2008
lmao it's like they're in rehab or counseling xD made me laugh so much xD
777 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »