Reviews for Once Upon a Chibi
Ss JK chapter 1 . 4/16/2003
YEY! LITTLE GOHAN! GO forth great writer and write some more!

Signed,

SS JK 0:-)
Zero chapter 1 . 4/16/2003
Wow, this is just too funny! You did a good job so far with this one.

Robster
SephyInABox chapter 1 . 4/16/2003
HI-LAR-I-OUS! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I loved it! Keep updating! Frequently!
Panku Tasuku chapter 1 . 4/16/2003
::grins:: Good idea! Chibi Gohan is back, yay! I can't wait till you update again!
chibi gohans 1 fan chapter 1 . 4/16/2003
i like the plot line and the way u write pls continue
Frying Pan of DOOM chapter 1 . 4/16/2003
thats really good!

update soon! please
Renegade Zero chapter 1 . 4/15/2003
This is awesome, please update with the next chapter soon, I want to know what happens next!
Aryanne chapter 1 . 4/15/2003
Wow this story is really funny. I'm already wondering when Gohan will figure out that Goten only used one wish. It was very professionaly written too, unlike some people's fanfics. You have a flair for writing. Please check out my pieces at my website ( /aryanne1016/HomePage)and tell me what you think. This is a great first chapter. You really hooked me onto the story.
The Other Kate chapter 1 . 4/15/2003
Oh KEWL! GOHAN IS CHIBI! I HAVE A HUGE OBSESSION WITH CHIBIS! *big stupid grin*

I've seen a lot of fics where everyone is chibi, but no explanation was offered as to how they GOT that way, and to tell the truth, they're cute, but they aren't really thought through.

THIS however - this could get interesting. Poor Goten only wanted his big bro to have a second chance at childhood (HE'S SO SWEET! *glomps him*) and Gohan won't like it but he's gonna have SO MUCH FUN - well, I would if I'd been wished chibi!

This looks to be funny and cute and I can't wait to see more!
Go to That Girl Next Door4me chapter 1 . 4/15/2003
WOW. SO GOOD. I can't wait for more. Hurry, hurry hurry. I loved it. I can't wait to see more of your work. Hurry. HURRY UP. THE BEST. bye.
Go to That Girl Next Door4me chapter 1 . 4/15/2003
keeper of Keatons chapter 1 . 4/15/2003
LOL! this is good! continue please! I liked Gohan better when he was young anyways! -
777 | « Prev Page 1 .. 42 49 50 51 52