Reviews for Weight of the World
restinpace chapter 36 . 2/6/2011
You seem to really enjoy wrecking canon relationships (romantic, familial and platonic) before fixing them. I thought Harry and Ginny's breakup was especially tragic, because she was just doing it for him. Because she cared, even though Harry never showed much of the same to her. This is what I liked though, it made it so more interesting. I could feel the tension in some of the scenes.

Although, I must say, I do think you took Ron's inferiority complex a bit too far. I know he always feared Hermione liked Harry but she said yes to his proposal, if that's not a sign that she loves him I don't know what is. There was no reason for him to suspect two best friends spending time alone to be having an affair.
bowlfullofcherries chapter 30 . 3/9/2009
ah yes. i was trying to remember this story line. angst up the wahzoo. not my cup of tea, though i know a good number of people who liked it. thanks all the same
Philomena181 chapter 36 . 2/14/2008
Heyy That was a brilliant story. I was just wondering how everything turned out.

Did Harry and Ginny stay together?

Did Hermione go to the swiss Ministry?

Did Ron stay with Hermione?

What happened?

Love Philomena .x.
Hoeun chapter 36 . 7/31/2007
I loved it! Well, I can say it was labeled 'Drama' for a reason! Great job!
rogue Vampire chapter 21 . 6/4/2007
oh my god! i love this story. i don't know why but whenever someone makes harry and ginny argue it's resolved quickly. i love how more realistic this is! very nice.
Mystical Magical Me chapter 36 . 3/30/2007
Wow...Very moving. Great story too, if a bit depressing at times. and I'm glad that Harry and Ginny got back togheter in the end. It would have been nice if the final battle was a little more drawn out though. well done!
Born-Slippy chapter 22 . 12/17/2006
Harry's a real wanker in this story eh, i find it quite hilarious that other reviewers are defending him to be honest. Not being happy or even pretending when your freinds are geetting married is the most self absorbed act ever. Oh well
Born-Slippy chapter 21 . 12/17/2006
Thats about the most selfish and pathetic thing Harry has done in this story, and thats saying a lot hes a bit of an ass really isnt he. Not going to a funeral is THE most disrespectful thing one could possibly do. Ever occured to him that maybe Dumbledore had other freinds (MCgonagall) other than Harry. Phew sorry had to get that off my chest.

Anyway good story am enjoying it thoroughly, full review later
Uzamaki-Girl chapter 36 . 6/29/2006
*sniff* *sniff* I can't believ it's finally over. This was-this was an amazing fic. When you saaid Drama you meant drama. This is one of the best fics I have ever had the privlage of reading. And even through all their hardships and fight they still stuck togther. When they were walking down the hall together I could just imagine all the moments flashing through their heads from first year to seven. A good writer has to be able to make their readers feel the emotions of the charactera, and you've done that. Awesome, Awesome job! PLEASE never stop writing!
sickened by your story chapter 24 . 3/30/2006
this story bites you turned harry into a whining sissy if i had friends like his in this story i'd kick em out a window
Haunted chapter 34 . 2/20/2006
Nice!Harry does have the weight of the world on him,doesn't he?I just started reading your stories,but,I love continue writing more stories.
music213 chapter 36 . 9/25/2005
Just a fan chapter 36 . 8/3/2005
It was an awesome story... I was kinda disappointed about the fact that the story centered around mostly Harry and Ginny, and I was kinda upset that Hermione and Ron didn't have a "big sappy reunion"...
Bouncerok chapter 36 . 6/19/2005
great story are you going to add another part to this story because I want to know what happens to Harry and Ginny and I think Harry needs to cry he should have a breakdown and just cry from the stress ofr 17 years
owlpostagain chapter 36 . 9/11/2004