Reviews for Thirty-Five Smiles to Forgiveness
RenegadeForLife chapter 1 . 12/9/2018
Well at least she didn't run him over with a car and then shoot at him.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/23/2018
You might like RWBY. If you check it out and decide you like it I recommend that, after catching up, you check out the works of Coeur Al'Aran. He has some quality writing skill and updates five chapters a week. If you like Transformers Prime then I recommend reading stuff from Foxbear. I personally like a good Gamer fic. Sadly, it can be hard to find the ones that are done well, but they are out there.
Kary Bobbins chapter 10 . 11/4/2018
It has been ages since I read a DB fic, but today for some reason I woke craving for some GxV and found this little gem, I loved all of it.
I have always enjoyed reading about Gohan's struggle after the Cell games (not that I enjoy seeing him suffer, but you know what I mean). And everyone looking out for him (while gossiping about his "love life") warmed my heart, everyone knows the impact and pain Goku's refusal to come back has n Gohan, of course except Goku himself.
And Mr. Satan admission and all that came after that was priceless, and the three of them teaching each other stuff, loved it! (and Gohan have his sweet revenge in the form of Videl, right Vegeta? XD ).

Thank you for your story, I loved it.

PS: loved your doodles, specially young Erasa and Sharpner.
storybrooke38248 chapter 1 . 10/27/2018
storybrooke38248 chapter 2 . 10/20/2018
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 1 . 10/14/2018
Vet interesting opening. I like Gohan and Videl's convo. Nice way to start. They're both intrigued about each other in their own ways.
Quantum Tesseract chapter 10 . 10/11/2018
Just read through it, and I have to say I really enjoyed this. It’s short, but it doesn’t waste words. It has a clear story it wants to tell, and it does; it’s also super cute. Thanks for writing and sharing this.
Ethan Demas chapter 10 . 10/9/2018
I honestly, enjoyed this quick slice of life. Thanks for the great read.
iMysticalDBZ chapter 10 . 10/8/2018
Can’t believe it’s over. Wow. Can we get a sequel? Please? Like pretty please? Haha
Lowbacca's Roar chapter 10 . 10/6/2018
Good stuff! Thanks for writing this!
Hiniwalay chapter 10 . 10/6/2018
Both you and Boogum updated! My day is made :D
Thanks for replying to my earlier reviews, btw. XD
I reviewed this chapter backwards, starting from the end.
Dammit, I was hoping the very last moment would be a hint that Goku just instant-transmissioned back to earth. But I suppose that would undermine Gohan’s growth.
I sincerely hope Goku was listening. Hopefully King Kai was on the lookout and yelled at Goku to stop his weighted katas for a second to listen to his son.
My first instinct with the last statement was that he wanted Goku to meet Goten, but then I realized that it made more sense with the story for it to be Videl.
Gohan as a martial arts scholar—perfect! With the endorsement of Mr Satan, he’ll be very well-respected indeed. I wonder if he’d reveal truths about ki or put on record the style of the saiyans? I think he would, leaving out the alarming alien race part.
Ha, the dbz gang certainly got a shock. Gohan training under Mr Satan, who would have thought? I applaud you for walking the road not taken.
Gohan kissed her fiercely! Wow Gohan, so bold XD Not as oblivious as we thought, it seems. It’s different when you never see the perspective of the other main character.
I loved the story so! I never thought I’d like romance stories with characters this age. Now, I hold this innocent romance close to my heart and NO ONE CAN TEAR IT AWAY.
GokuSuperSaiyanTime chapter 10 . 10/5/2018
This story was beautiful. It’s been a real and awakening experience to read something so profound about Gohan and his feelings about Goku. A fic like this has been much needed for a long time, one about Gohan’s obvious struggle between him self as a lover of peace and his father as a fighter. A wonderful story with a very well written progression of the relationship between Videl and Gohan. I enjoyed it thoroughly. Keep writing!
MadmanJrs chapter 10 . 10/5/2018
Maximum Smooshage is my new favourite term.
TheRangerBoy chapter 10 . 10/5/2018
Damn... You could definitely do with a sequel.

I'm pretty good at drawing and I'd be willing to do the cover art too.

I did this after seeing Episode 60 of Dbz Abridged.
file/d/17zIQ-hOjv993Mo_UnzRWLcDGukORGrfu/view?uspdrivesdk
serus black antihumannature chapter 10 . 10/5/2018
good work but come one i want a buu saga at lest or maby a space advencher or maby gohan releseing ground braking sicence early u ant leve us hanging i read it all in one shot i need more
104 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »