Reviews for Thirty-Five Smiles to Forgiveness
Boogum chapter 10 . 10/5/2018
This was a perfect ending! Loved the scene between Gohan and Videl (they’re so cute!). I cracked up at the gossip buddy bbq (Krillin’s complaint made me LAUGH). And that ending scene with Gohan was just lovely.

A real touching, nicely put together story. I’m glad you wrote it!
lancecomwar chapter 10 . 10/5/2018
Very good very good, nice and consice story. Hope you make more Gohan Videl stories, maybe my one suggestion?
Frostwind523 chapter 10 . 10/5/2018
Wow. Can't believe that this is actually over. This was a real treat to read and I'm glad you put so much of your time into this. So many promising fics never end up concluding, and I'm really happy this got the ending it deserved.
Iwik chapter 10 . 10/5/2018
Holy damn, you actually did it. 35 smiles to forgiveness in 10 chapters. I very much enjoyed it, thank you! Krillin cracked me up, poor guy can't even tease Gohan properly. Gohan's got game though, nice.

I actually have no idea what to do with my life anymore now this is finished.

Gohan being in his ascended form because he missed his father broke my heart a little. Then, you went and made him talk to Goku. Wow.

I'm not crying. I'm not. You're crying!

The doodles are great, Sharpner's mama boy haircut, HA! Gohan's always been my favorite character, and you're writing and drawing him perfectly. Thank you, again.
EleazarTheUnforgotten chapter 10 . 10/5/2018
That ending was damn sweet and I can't really think of a way it could be done better. I really hope you decide to write more for this fandom, but if not I sincerely thank you for your contributions
Hiniwalay chapter 9 . 10/5/2018
I’ve been pining for good GohanxVidel fan fiction. I was blown away with this.
And they’re young it’s so sweet and chaste and askdfakjsfnfdkad i hold it close to my heart
I find your take on post-cell Gohan interesting. He’s neither swallowed by self-blame nor overrun by anger at Goku. He saw things as they were, blaming himself for his mistake but also accurately recognizing Goku’s motivations and shortcomings as well.
Vindictive Mother-In-Law style LOL
THANK YOU for giving the criminals depth! I can’t tell you how tired I am of the Red Shark Gang, and it’s just so interesting to see someone with a wholly believable and even sympathetic motivation like Rex Rodney.
Mr Satan voluntarily tells Videl—woah! That’s different. I suppose this level of openness from Mr Satan is something only possible in a fic set in this time period, soon after Cell. Years in the future, Mr Satan would have been living the lie too long to give it up.
One thing that I feel could be more improved, though, is realisticness in dialogue. I love it when the characters are so perceptive and able to give such well-said words that impact the other. I just feel that in real life, it doesn’t happen all that often. I think what I’m saying is that I’d like to see a little more awkwardness in dialogue or even miscommunication.
lancecomwar chapter 9 . 10/4/2018
Oh hey forgot to review this
Well, that’s how you fit it all in: just make this chapter twice as long as the rest lol

Honestly felt a bit rushed tbh, but this story is still above the par so good job
dolguldur chapter 9 . 10/4/2018
great chapter
update soon
Boogum chapter 9 . 10/3/2018
I really like that you had Mr Satan be the one to tell Videl everything. Like you said, it showed a lot of development for him and I think just suits the story better since Gohan really doesn’t want the glory and I don’t think would want to cause problems between father and daughter.

The footage clip was not what I was expecting. I do think you could have maybe condensed things a bit, but I can see why you went that route and it did work. Tough for Gohan to relive that, but also was good for Videl to see what he’s capable of and has been through.

The whole learning about ki and flying is so pure and put a huge smile on my face. I’m really liking this dynamic between the three.

All in all, a great chapter. I wonder how the reality tv bingers ... ahem, the peeps at the lookout reacted to this one lol.
HELLOFROMTHEJAPN chapter 9 . 10/3/2018
WOOAAHHHH.
THE ROLLER COASTER OF EMOTION.
THE BLAST OF CRAZY.
YOU WRITE SO GOOOOOOD.
I want to give him a hug so bad.
ILiekFishes chapter 9 . 10/3/2018
This chapter is good. It's very emotional, and Mr. Satan is in character and remorseful. I would love to see a sequal, but I feel like this, and maybe an epilogue, would be a good place to end. I was initially upset to find out that it would only be 10 chapters, but I think it fits well
iMysticalDBZ chapter 9 . 10/3/2018
Another very good chap. Good job
iMysticalDBZ chapter 9 . 10/3/2018
I really do love that you update so much. Bout to read this chap and leave thoughts !
Iwik chapter 9 . 10/3/2018
I liked the chapter. Gohan was emotional, but not overly so. Videl angry and confused, but understanding enough. I have to admit, a flying Hercule is hilarious to imagine.

I agree with your reasoning for Gohan not going apeshit berserker on them. Still, never hurts to dream..

I'm sad to say the next chapter is the last. I hope you're continuing to write (if you need ideas I'm more than happy to give you some).

Ps: happy birthday!
Lowbacca's Roar chapter 9 . 10/3/2018
Found this fic while searching HanVi fanart on Tumblr. Good stuff!

Keep up the good work!