Reviews for Thirty-Five Smiles to Forgiveness
Dr. Blue22 chapter 9 . 10/3/2018
I absolutely love this story. Been on here for several years and this had shot to the top of my favorites! Would love to read more of these two from you after this one ends!
EleazarTheUnforgotten chapter 9 . 10/3/2018
This story is so good, I'm a little sad knowing it's going to be over soon. Nonetheless, I'm excited to see the finale.
iMysticalDBZ chapter 8 . 10/2/2018
I don’t know if I’ve said this before, but I really do appreciate the fact that there are actually writers who update frequently. Great chapter as always, keep it up!
dolguldur chapter 8 . 10/2/2018
great chapter
update soon
Iwik chapter 8 . 10/2/2018
Wow. On the one hand I'm glad Gohan showed restraint and fought back-to-back with Videl (and their new researched combo-style was awesome)! And on the other hand, I'd loved it if he painted the house red with their guts (but maybe I need to see someone for that)..

How long was Videl kidnapped? She thinks she's been gone for days, but her brain wasn't in the right mindset to really rationally think clearly, and I can't imagine Gohan leaving Videl in their hands for that long. Won't it be hard to prove Videl was tortured because of the Senzu bean?

Loved the chapter, your drawings look great too. Sad that it'll be over in 2 more chapters.
Snorby chapter 8 . 10/1/2018
This is a fantastic story! So many GV fics are so formulaic- they're in high school, Videl's a jaded crime fighter, Gohan's balancing his normal self and Saiyaman. Ageing them down gives you way more flexibility and just in general makes this a really fun read, especially when it's so well written. Sad to know there's only two(?) more chapters coming.

Regardless, bravo! Wonderful story, and I can't wait to read more!
Boogum chapter 8 . 10/1/2018
This was a great chapter! Some great action, Gohan being a bamf, and all is well in the end. I’m sure this will have it’s consequences, but hopefully of the good kind.
lancecomwar chapter 8 . 10/1/2018
Very gooooooood. Only two chapters left? Doesn’t feel like it
BarryManiHigh chapter 7 . 9/30/2018
I have a feeling that despite Gohan’s numerous abilities that would allow him to not only determine where Videl was, that she was alive and easily being able to defeat the kidnappers, he would still be panicking like crazy as he is an 11 year old who’s best friend his age just got kidnapped.
Boogum chapter 7 . 9/30/2018
Gohan just stating facts. Videl could totally kick Hercule's butt.

LOL, these snoops at the lookout. I'm dying. I am actually laughing so hard it's difficult to type. Freaking Piccolo keeping tabs and Krillin being all, "hey, why you keeping the goss from me! Not cool, bro." Gohan is the star of Lookout reality Tv right now.

Uh oh. Videl has been kidnapped. This guy is pretty creepy as well. Dang. 本当にめちゃ危ないよ。

I look forward to the next chapter. Gonna be Gohan to the rescue!
Boogum chapter 6 . 9/30/2018
She liiiiiiikes him. Meeting the father is maybe not the best idea, though. Hercule is about to get a big shock when he meets Gohan, hhaha. I'm not sure who I feel sorry for more.

Hahahah, I love how that whole interaction played out. Hercule being all 'oh shit' and Gohan being polite. This is great!
Boogum chapter 5 . 9/30/2018
Vindictive-Mother-in-law style. Lol. I am excited to see where this goes with this whole team training. I expect some cute cliches, my friend.

Yeah, nah, Goku was busy fighting all the strong peeps. Guy is just ... *sigh* I feel for Gohan and Chichi.

Yesssssss, falling on each other cliche. Gimme that eye-gazing closeness.

Omg, she asked if he was a forest spirit. I'm melting from cuteness here.

Ohh, he's actually telling her the truth. That makes sense. Gohan is a good boy and he would not want to lie to his friend. I do not blame Videl for her reaction. If someone told me they were an alien and their dad had been sent to earth to destroy it, I'd think they were cracked in the head.

AHHHHH! SHE KISSED HIM! DUUUUUUUDE! I was not prepared for this amount of cuteness.
Boogum chapter 4 . 9/30/2018
Lol, you write Vegeta and Bulma very well. I cracked up throughout this whole scene. Sigining one-year-old Trunks up for a martial arts tournament, shacking up with Videl when eleven to get back at Hercule. Only Vegeta would come to those conclusions.

Ahh, they're so cute all laying together in the sun. She wants him to go to school with her. (also, lol at her thinking Chichi failed with the making Gohan normal thing).

Sharpner's comment about Gohan looking like a nerd just made me think of Piccolo. ""NEERRRRRRDDDDD!" Now I'm laughing again.

Awww, all these lil cuties. I like seeing Gohan interacting with them and making friends.

Lol Hercule. Videl already found the boy who can kick your arse.
Iwik chapter 7 . 9/29/2018
Thanks for the tip! Of course I'm counting. You think there's a minute a day I'm not thinking about this story? It'll be haunting me till it's finished.

Wow, I do hope Gohan comes to the rescue soon, Videl's pretty hurt. I'm curious if he knows how to hold back when in SSJ mode and agitated. Videl might finally get her wish and see him in action.

Erasa and Sharpner were funny, Gohan even more so. Nice to know Videl is already stronger than her father.
Boogum chapter 3 . 9/29/2018
He fell out of the tree! LOL. Not that I blame him. Learning your new friend is Mr Satan's daughter would be a shock.

Oh, Yamcha. I cracked up at the image of him spying on Gohan and Videl. And of course he would call Bulma, and of course she would say he had to keep spying on them. They're both nosy.

Oooh, Videl should probably cool her jets with the blunt questions. Gohan is going to snap ... and there it is. Knew that was coming. It's sad because he is basically describing Goku (who really is a terrible father and husband).

Yay for hugs and feeling better. This was such a nice scene.
104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »