Reviews for Thirty-Five Smiles to Forgiveness
EleazarTheUnforgotten chapter 3 . 9/23/2018
I'm really liking the pace! Every chapter feels like you've added something both necessary and wanted from the characters while also supplying what would be a needed amount of filler. Can't wait for the next!
lancecomwar chapter 3 . 9/23/2018
Oh hey, Yamaha was actually doing something for once. And it was spying on and stalking two kids. Huh.

Anyway, good job, wonder if Videl will convince Gohan to train not for himself but to protect people, if only because leaving the strongest in the world and protector of the earth title to vegeta might be a bit risky XD please, more
Iwik chapter 2 . 9/22/2018
It's sad that Bulma disregards Gohan's problem so easily. He and her went to hell and back, and she doesn't spare him even a second thought, except thinking 'what would Goku do?'.

Loved Videl's enthusiasm, I really hope she can pull Gohan out of his grief. Piccolo's endearing as well, always worrying about Gohan.

Great job with the chapter!
lancecomwar chapter 2 . 9/21/2018
Very very interesting though would have liked more info on how Gohan kept tabs on Videl. Obviously he can just sense her and find her whenever, butbhow does he explain that to her? It’s not like they live in the same city, does he just pop up randomly and say let’s go exploring? Well anyway very good please continue and finish and then write more Gohan Videl stories haha
THENTHEYKISSED chapter 2 . 9/21/2018
Hello hello oh gorgeously gorgeous chapter. I loved Piccolo the most I think. He's such a rad green dad
ILiekFishes chapter 2 . 9/21/2018
It isn't as serene, but I do like your dynamic between Gohan and Videl
EleazarTheUnforgotten chapter 2 . 9/21/2018
Another awesome chapter! Looking forward to the next one! Also, I like Videl's views on Gohan. The description is unique and wonderful
Gremlinite chapter 1 . 9/21/2018
I liked it. Especially how Gohan was more of a neutral, calming force than worked up Videl. It was sweet. I wish they became friends early on in cannon, more room to grow. Thanks for sharing.
ILiekFishes chapter 1 . 9/20/2018
This has a certain tonality to it, and it’s just very calm and soothing.
dolguldur chapter 1 . 9/20/2018
great chapter
update soon
Iwik chapter 1 . 9/19/2018
Nice beginning. You can see BotW influences in your writing, Calamity Cell;) but that's all right. Are you making this story 35 chapters long? If so, good luck!
EleazarTheUnforgotten chapter 1 . 9/19/2018
I like this a lot. It's nice and sweet in a very innocent way that I feel more stories could take to heart. So many stories have such complicated drama, but yours so far shows a simplicity/naivete and softness I always felt Gohan would have as a child that's so separated from the world. Some of it would be his age playing a part, but I think his personality seems to naturally be that way as well. I look forward to your next chapters!
lancecomwar chapter 1 . 9/19/2018
Hm interesting start very eager for more. How long you thinking it’ll be?
ashlovesdbz chapter 1 . 9/19/2018
Oof I’m excited for a new story! And one where Videl is actually nice to Gohan upon meeting and at that their kids! This is gonna b great ;)))
104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7